part 7

⚠TW: Cutting and scars.⚠

Fundy POV

I wake up to see that I'm still on the couch. I feel warmth next to me, and I see that it's Y/n. She's still sleeping and snuggled up next to me. I try to get out of her grasp, and I do so successfully. I get up and make her breakfast. I walk over to the counter and make some pancakes with some lactose intolerant milk. (I forgot to mention that Y/n is Lactose intolerant. my bad). I also made some bacon and eggs. I also make some coffee. Cuz I don't drink energy drinks like Y/n. (I'm just trying to be funny. I don't know what I'm doing.)

Bad walks out from his room, and comes to the counter, and sits in a chair. It looks like he asked up all of Nicea because of how tired he is.

"tired?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah I'm I was up all night cuz I was watching Netflix on my phone," he replied.

"Ah. Do you like coffee?"

He nods, and I get the coffee that I had previously made and gave some to Bad.

"Thank you. What flavor is it?" He asks.

"It's black with a little bit of Almond creamer. Why?"

"It's really good. Where did Y/n get this?" Bad asks

"I didn't. Wilbur got it," Y/n says out of the blue.

Both bad and I jumped, then laughed afterward.

"Holy Fuck Y/n! You're a scary person. Do you know that?" I say.

"LANGUAGE!!!" Bad yells.

"French!" Both Y/n and I say at the same time.

We all laugh and Y/n goes to the fridge to get a can of monster. She grabs it and opens it first try. When she opens it, she immediately starts to drink it.

"How do you do that first try?!?" Bad asks.

She shrugs and continues to drink the monster in her hand as she walks off.

She comes back with a guitar, notebook, pencil, and the monster she just opened.

She walks outside and sits on the porch.

Y/n pov

"Thank you. What flavor is it?" Bad asks.

"It's black with a little bit of Almond creamer. Why?"

"It's really good. Where did Y/n get this?" He asks again.

"I didn't. Wilbur got it," I say out of nowhere.

Both the boys jumped, then laughed afterward.

"Holy Fuck Y/n! You're a scary person. Do you know that?" Fundy says in surprise.

"LANGUAGE!!!" Bad yells.

"French!" Both Y/n and I say at the same time.

We all laugh and I go to the fridge to get a can of monster. I grab it and open it first try. When I open it, I immediately start to drink it.

"How do you do that first try?!?" Bad asks.

I shrug and continue to drink the monster in my hand as I walk off to my room.

I go back out with my guitar, notebook, pencil, and the monster that I just opened.

I walk outside and sit on the deck. I was feeling quite stressed. I was feeling quite stressed because of the whole thing that had happened yesterday. I still don't know how to feel about it; as I didn't know skeppy very well. I knew of him but didn't personally know him.

I sit down on the deck and think of what to play. I decided to play Dream's newest song Mask (which is good. Go check it out). I also decided to stream it for the first time in a couple of days. Maybe close to a week.

I started up the stream and some people came, some didn't.

"Hi chat! I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry about that. I just needed some time off from streaming. I was going to take a break today also, but I decided not to," I say in one breath

The chat was mostly happy to see me, some not. But it's ok; I just ignore it.

"So you may be asking 'Now Y/n, what are you doing with a guitar?' And to that I say, I'm gonna do a cover of Dream's new song Mask! I'm not very good at it since I just learned it but just stick with me. Ok?" I ask

They agree, and I start playing. Needless to say, they were impressed.

Time skip to then you finish a few songs.

"Alright chat! Any closing thoughts?" I ask

⚠TW mentions suicide and cutting.⚠

User_1: go kys

Hater_3: yeah! Go do it. Nobody likes your singing. Go kys.

Theorist_stan: guys! Why do you want this! Y/n, please don't kys. I want you here. Please, stay for those who like your singing. Stay for Fundy. Stay for Bad. Stay for Will. Please.

"Thank you Theorist_stan. It means a lot. I'm glad to have you as a mod. This is also why I don't stream much," I say directly into the camera.

time skip to when Y/n is ending stream

"Thanks, guys for coming to the sream. I hope y'all enjoyed it. I'm gonna raid Eret if they're live," I say, a little tired since I drank all the monster that I had.

I see that Eret is live, and I raid them and then end the stream. After that, I pick up my stuff and go to my room.

⚠trigger warning!! mention of Suicide and Cutting happens⚠

After setting my stuff down in my room, I go to the bathroom attached to my room. I find an old razor that had been used, and I start cutting. I don't cut for long, because I don't want to alarm anyone. I clean up the blood that had spilled onto the floor.

Maybe I should just kill myself as they said. It would be better that way. But what about fundy? And Bad? And Will? They need me. And their chats. They seem to like me. Which is good.

After that, I decided to shower, as I hadn't done so yet. After drying off, go to the medicine cabinet and get the gauze, and head to my closet so I can change. I change into Fundy's hoodie because mine had blood on it.

I walk out to the living room and see that fundy and bad are chilling out. They were watching a horror movie of some kind.

I sit down next to fundy and take his hand in mine. He looks over at me and smiled.

Fundy POV

Bad and I were watching horror movies while Y/n was streaming. She had told us she was gonna stream.

We had just finished Nightmare on Elm Street, and we started Cabin In the Woods. I feel a weight on the cushion next to me. I don't look over, because I've never seen this movie before.

I feel a hand on mine, and I look over to see Y/n's hand on mine. I smile at her and go back to watching the movie.

Now and then Y/n would jump, and then she would cuddle into me which is so cute. I'd see her in the corner of my eye getting more comfortable as the movie went on. A couple of minutes later, she fell asleep.

~time skip to when the movie ended~

The movie ended, and Y/n was still asleep. I have no clue how she managed to fall asleep during a horror movie, but she did. I take her to her room and lay her down.

I go back to my room to get some shorts and a t-shirt to change into. I change and go back into her room. I get under the blankets and soon fell asleep.