chapter four

Warning: long chapter

⚠TW: mention of abuse (physical)⚠

Y/n POV

I woke up in a room that I was unfamiliar with. I woke up in a room that looks like either Wilbur or Fundy's room.

At that moment, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I jumped slightly, as I did not anticipate having an arm around me.

I finally turn over to see that I was in Fundy's room. I felt a blush creep over my face. 

No. You cant feel like this right now! You've only met Fundy a couple of days ago IRL! I thought. 

I was able to wiggle out of Fundy's grasp after 3 minutes of trying.

I walk out to the kitchen and started to make some bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes for the boys.

Fundy walks out first, and he's surprised at how much I had made. When I explained that Wilbur eats a whole bunch whenever we had food, he understood. 

Wilbur walks out of his room and immediately starts eating.

I look at fundy and see that he is surprised.

"Woah. You were right Y/n," 

"Save some for us!" I exclaimed

Wilbur stops, so fundy can get some food. I grab some too, and Wilbur goes back to eating.

We sit and talk about what we are gonna do today, and I offered to help Wilbur pack since he's leaving tomorrow. 

Wilbur and I walk back to his room, carrying a fluent conversation in French (we're gonna pretend Wilbur knows French). I taught him everything he knows. I look back to see Fundy walking behind us. He looks so confused.

We gather the clothes that Wilbur wants to take with him. He also takes a carry-on that has his laptop, camera, and a few other essentials. The whole while, we were listening to Hamilton.

Time skip to about ½ an hour later

We finished getting Wilbur packed, and I mentally went through everything with him. He has everything, and we put his suitcase under his bed.

"So, what time are you gonna leave tomorrow Will?" Fundy asks.

"Noon. So we need to leave about 9:30, 10:00," he replies.

There's a comfortable silence that fills the room after Wilbur had said that. We let Hamilton's first act finish, then decided to go on to the second act.

"What time is it?" Will asks.

"Almost noon. Wanna go grab some lunch, or order in?" I ask

"Let's order in. I don't feel like going anywhere," Fundy replies. 

"Yeah. I don't feel like going anywhere either," will replies.

"What do y'all want? We are getting Chinese," I say

We place our orders, then went to go sit on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Yeah," They both reply.

We opened Netflix, and instead of a movie, we decided to watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. 

Fundy POV

"What do y'all want? We are getting Chinese," Y/n said

We placed our orders, then went to go sit on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Y/n asks

"Yeah," both Wilbur and I reply.