chapter three

Warning: longer chapter

I wake up and roll over to look at my phone. I look at the clock and see that its already noon.

I get up, get changed, then started to make lunch. I decided to make some french toast.

I took Fundy one, and I noticed that he wasn't in his room. I walked into Y/n's room to see the two of them cuddling. While having a plate of hot food in my hand, I take out my phone and take a picture of them. I send it to the both of them.

Fundy pov

I awaken to the smell of food. I turn onto my right side. I see Wilbur holding his phone and a plate of French toast. I get up and walk out with him.

"So. How did the stream go last night?" He asks.

"Good until I fell asleep," I reply.

I fell asleep a quarter of the way through the stream.

We continued talking until Y/n came out of her room. She was wearing the same thing as yesterday. 

Y/n pov

I wake up, and fundy isn't there. I check my phone and realize that it's 12:15, and I walk out to Wilbur and Fundy. 

I notice that there's french toast. Wilbur hands me a plate, and I eat

So. What are we gunna do today? I have an idea of what I wanna do," I say.

"I planned to go see tommy and tubbo in England. I fly out in a couple days," Wilbur replies.

"I don't really have anything planned. What did you have planned?"  Fundy replies with a question.

"I'm gunna work on a cover for a song I really like. If you wanna come with me and watch Fundy, you can," I reply.

"Sure. I want to see what happens behind the scenes of recording a cover," he replies

"What song are you gunna do?" Wilbur asks.

"I think I'm gonna do One Last Time from the Hamilton soundtrack, and Lemon Boy by Cavetown," I reply

Soon after that, I started streaming what I was doing. I decided that I was going to move my theories to youtube and not stream them.

~after recording a good attempt of One Last Time ~

"He Fundy, can you help me really quick?" I ask

"Sure! What's up?" He responds

"Can you listen to this really quick? I wanna see if it sounds good,"  

"Yeah sure. I'd love to."

"Wilbur, your next," I state, looking at him.

He nods, and I turn back to the software I was working with.

I take a drink of monster, then look at Fundy. He looks amazed at my singing, and says that I need to do it more. Chat agrees with him. 

When he finished, he hands the headset to wilbur. He looked excited.

"Fundy, I have a question for you," I say.

"Shoot it at me," he says not looking at me

"Do you maybe want to record Hamilton's parts for this song?" I ask nervous.

"I would love to! Can I be reminded of how the parts go first?" He asks.

I nod, and he grabs some headphones, and listens to the song twice.

~after recording Fundy's parts~

We finished recording, and I was the first to listen to it. I was amazed by how fundy's voice fit so well with mine. I was so wrapped up in the song that I didn't realize that Wilbur and Fundy were trying to get my attention.