"You drove my sister to kill herself and took the lives of those close to me just to anger me" Bismarck META tightens the grip on her blade
"Pfft! It was mercy compared to your hellish timeline. Besides, I just took like five people in your life. Do you want Tirpitz to be the sixth one? Maybe your little faithful U-boat that you're so fond of?"
"Lay a hand on either of them and I will assure you, you won't leave with just a burn"
"Hahahaha! That's it! That's what I'm talking about! Kill me like you mean it!"

Bon Homme Richard spreads her arms open on both sides and lowers her guard, sincerely wishing for Bismarck META to burn right through her and be the first life she would take with killing intent.

"If you don't stop me now, I'll break what's left of your loved ones!" Bon Homme Richard screams at the top of her lungs
"........"

Bismarck META lifts her sword and coats the blade in condensed flames, giving the appearance the sword itself is forged out of flames.

Unknown META hideout.......

For someone who's supposed to be a hostage and bait, Victorious is less uneasy and more calmly having tea with Renown META and Repulse META.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way, Victorious" Renown META apologizes
"Honestly, we don't like using someone as a hostage, but Tirpitz won't come here unless you're here" Repulse META mutters
"I don't have much of a choice right now. Besides, I know Tirpitz will definitely come" Victorious sighs
"Even if she's not your Tirpitz?" Renown META reminds her
"........."

Victorious stares at her tea, pondering not at the present Tirpitz but the one from three months ago. She recalls Tirpitz META writing a letter, but before the memory, she vaguely compares how Tirpitz META doesn't have a sense of hope or warmth. In a span of three months, the Tirpitz driven mad by revenge is now similar to the one she always knows.

"Did I really change her?" Victorious thinks to herself
"......" The two METAs look at each other
"She didn't blame me anymore for her death and......"

Victorious shakes her head, uneasy at the recent memory of when Tirpitz gives up to confess and hands over the letter. The same letter she sneaks a glance spotting the normal Tirpitz writing instead of the META.

"I want to hate her for lying and deceiving me, but my conscience can't hate someone who hated it too. Tirpitz is a horrible liar and she makes these gestures whenever she lies"
"You knew her very well. META or not....." Renown META faintly smiles
"I don't know what to feel after the whole confession. She never wanted this, but the Tirpitz that I know wished for this and your Bismarck persuaded her. Like she's stuck without a choice......"

Victorious stares at her cup of tea and becomes lost in her thoughts as she reflects on the past three months.

"In the end, it was never her decision. She wasn't able to decide for herself......" Victorious is on the brink of tears

The fate of the normal Tirpitz's bound in one place, "saved" from near-death is reflecting the META's fate of reanimated against her will, and now guilt-driven into pretending to be someone dead. Victorious bites her lower lip, frustrated how both never had a choice.

"She wanted to confess everything but every time she wavered, our Bismarck kept persuading her that it was for the best" Repulse META scratches the back of her head
"Tirpitz wanted to stay with you, but she knows she's not the friend you know. She's softhearted when it comes to you, so she could never be selfish"
"........"

There's still sorrow for losing the friend she always knows and pity for reflecting on the current Tirpitz's situation. Victorious finds it difficult to understand Tirpitz's real intentions sometimes, but she's always certain how Tirpitz never thinks of herself first.