Klaus turned to look at Lorena with a lopsided smile. "Never better love." He responded. Lorena reached her hand up to touch his face before she began to play with his hair.

She looked down towards his lips Klaus doing the same to hers before their eyes met.

Klaus's nose nudged her own before he placed a kiss on her lips as Lorena began to kiss him back.

The two kissed for a moment before Lorena pulled away slightly as she spoke. "I love you." Klaus looked deeply in her eyes.

"I love you." He said as he spoke softly.

Lorena smiled brightly as she reached up to place another kiss on his lips.

"I see they've opened the doors to the riffraff now." Klaus spoke as Damon sat next to him. Lorena's posture changed as she sat up straight.

"Oh honey I've been called worse."

"You don't give up do you?" Klaus asked him.

"Give me my brother back and you'll never have to see me again."

Lorena had a snarky comment in mind but she decided against it.

"Well, I am torn, you see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die. But how many freebies did I really sign up for. And clearly you want to die otherwise you wouldn't be here so."

"What can I say, I'm a thrill seeker." Klaus reacted quickly grabbing Damon's neck as he began to choke him. Before he got up and began lifting Damon in the air by his throat.

"Oh dear what was that? I'm a little boozey." Lorena watched their interaction quietly. "So sorry if I miss your heart the first few tries." Klaus plunged a screwdriver into Damon's chest.

"No that's not it." Before retracting it and stabbing him again as Damon grunted.

Lorena looked away and at the bar to the bartender. "Do you think I can get a side of fries?" She asked, the bartender nodded quickly before going to the back and retrieving her fries.

"You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan. I'm way more fun. Your wife sure thinks so." Damon noted.

"I should have killed you back in mystic falls." Lorena spoke up from behind the two.

"Oh boo hoo Barbie, we almost kiss and now you're acting like the good wife?" Damon said whilst looking to Lorena with a smirk.