[NSFW] 🔞 Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras 🔞 (20k Special)

Start from the beginning

As she stood in front of the door, she could hear snoring. She recognized it. There was only one man that snored like an overgorged titan. She opened the door. A rush of light illuminated the calamitous bedroom. That's where she found them. Cuddling. She walked over to the foot of the bedframe to further investigate.

The Head Knight and the Angel were both sleeping peacefully in the master bedroom. The little angel was in between Penumbras' legs. He had his arms wrapped around his waist while resting his head on the knights chest. They were out cold. Umbra felt her evil heart melt into toxic sludge. She put her hands together and gave a little squeak. So cute!

The Frost Spirit adorned a wonderful blue hoodie that was a little oversized. On his legs were fabulous thigh high socks that made his pale thighs look so thicc. That angel always drove her mad as a hatter when he had that cute outfit on. Feminine boys were incredible.

Meanwhile, the Penumbras had nothing but casual clothing. It slightly freaked Umbra out. The way he could wear almost nothing in a freezing blizzard and not be cold. But it was enchanting too. You could see his excellent build through that flimsy shirt. He was muscular. All those centuries of knightly duty have refined him.

Umbra was conflicted. She had two choices. She could join them. Join in their cuddle session. To wrap herself around her two lovers and feel nothing but their euphoric warmth during this cold winter night. That'd be pure serenity. But boring too. And she was not a boring girl.

Or she can choose option B. The fun choice. She could take the fun route and let the intrusive thoughts win. Watch her boys squirm beneath her while they beg. Cry on their knees to pleasure her. She was the queen after all. They rightfully belonged under her!

As she stood over the two of them, she accidentally glanced at their butts. Her boys were so caked up. Penumbras had those muscle butts that Umbra loved. She always dreamt of using it as a pillow. And her beloved Frost Spirit? He had the cutest butt she'd ever seen! It was thick, small and soft. Perfection.

All these thoughts were making her act up. She felt her stomach drop from the adrenaline. She bit her bottom lip. Her heart began beating ever faster. Her breath was raspy as her body became jumpy. She stepped closer and closer to her lovers. She let the intrusive thought win. The question for her was who should she do first?

Penumbras had the bigger size no doubt. Although Frosty made cuter noises. A difficult choice. But her decision making was cut short by the Frost Spirit waking up. Poor little angel. The wrong breathe could wake him up. Unlike Penumbras. If you blew an air horn into his ear he'd keep snoozing.

"Hii." the Frost Spirit smiled at her.

"Evening, little angel. Aren't you a blessing?"

Umbra slipped off her nightgown. Her arms presented herself in a seductive manner. The Frost Spirits eyes widened. His tail began wagging from side to side. Umbra simply giggled at his priceless reaction. She climbed onto the bed and started suggestively flirting with the Frost Spirit.

"I've had this horrid itch inside of me. Do you think you could scratch it for me?"

Umbra was on top of the Frost Spirit. She got on all fours and pinned the little bird. She was like a predator that had caught its delicious meal. Frost Spirits tail was wagging like crazy. It was slamming into the mattress like a baton. Even his wings were starting to go nuts. He watched as Umbras two, very big breasts jiggled in his face.