15; Stanley Marsh

My fist hits against Kyle's oak wooden door, behind the sound of voices is muffled and as i go to knock again the door clicks and swings open before me. My fist still in the air, frozen straight, a look of shock plastered onto my face. Seeing Kyle's rose-red cheeks, bright smile on his lips and red curls tied back into an unkempt, careless bun. Maybe it's a ponytail? I've never seen him with his whole face on display like this; never noticed the softness of his jaw. The pounding in my chest echoes in my head. Staring, fist suspended in the air, dazed. Something about him, his hair tied out of his face, showing his beauty, sends my stomach in whirls.

He stands in an orange apron, a gingerbread man made to look like it's hanging over the pocket. I swallow my feelings, lowering my hand, smiling the least awkward smile i can force. "You look nice." I mutter. That sickly feeling rushes back to my stomach and my whole body begins to feel as if it's on fire. His pretty smile and hair tied back does something to my i can;t place into words. He lets me inside, face brighter than the sun. I see, sat on the floor in front of the TV, Kenny and Butters laughing, eating a whole cake with small teaspoons. That explains the apron.

"Oh!" Kyle yelps, rushing past me and into the kitchen. "I got you something." He says as he moves. He returns from the kitchen, a plate of chocolate chip cookies in hand. They look wonderful, filled with inedible chocolate chips, soft in the middle, crusty on the outside. Perfect. "These are for you." He says with glee, placing the plate in my hands. His smile hasn't left his lips since i opened the door. Here I know he's had a good day. I can't fight the smile on my face looking at him.

"Try one! We made them." he fidgets with his hands. I nod, sitting on the couch and placing the plate on my thighs, picking up cookie and placing it between my teeth, biting down and pulling it out. I take a moment to get used to the taste, savoring the flavor and texture before swallowing it. Good? No. Great? Amazing? No. Incredible? Yes. I can't tell if it's because of the perfect mix of cookie and chocolate, or the fantastic hard to soft ratio, or the fact that these cookies were made by Kyle's hands. The fact he saved so many cookies for me brings to to the belief he made these for me, that whilst Butters, Kenny and himself had made and eaten them, he'd made these with me in mind, and made sure i had plenty for when i arrived.

The hole in my stomach that felt like I had no home, no where to turn, no where safe, was instantly filled. Kyle was thinking of me. I mentioned i liked chocolate chip cookies, and as soon as i leave he makes them for me. The lack of home is lost and i realize that Kyle is my home. Wherever Kyle is, that's where i belong. My mind passes the thought of how his lips would feel on mine, and whilst i'm my thoughts the cookie slips from my finger tips back to the plate.

"You okay?" He breaks me from my trance. I hum and nod, picking up the cookie again. He stands, hands in his pant pockets, head tilted, smile on his face. He's so beautiful in more ways then possible. In my mind i have already discarded the cookies, stood and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his lips to mine, tasting chocolate cake and cookies from his mouth. I've already forgotten Kenny and Butters as he moves his hands around my neck, and i move mine to his waist. I've already forgotten the world as i slip my tongue in his mouth and forget everything and everyone.

In the real world im sat, chewing on a cookie, heart dipping to my stomach as he sits on the arm of the chair and watched Butters and Kenny mess around with the cake the three had made. In the real world i don't get to taste the chocolate on his tongue, or feel the warmth of his lips. In the real world he's my best friend, and someone who'd shun and shame me if he found out he was the protagonist of all my fantasies. In the real world, he's nothing more than Kyle, and i'm nothing more than Stan.

I swallow the last of the cookie, after what feels like forever, placing the cookies next to me and standing. My heart wants to drag me closer to Kyle, to lips my hands to his face and press my lips on his lips but i freeze. He'd fear me, shove me away. He'd hate me.
"Hey, Kyle." I speak, trying to distract myself from my thoughts.
"You come to school with us tomorrow, right?" I chew the inside of my cheek.
"Yeah, dude. I haven't been to school in ages." He chuckles, shrugging.
"They're making sure you;re with me, right?" I say.
"Yep." He pops the 'P' and smiles. "You're like my guardian angel." He swings his legs, still sat on the couch arm, eyes narrowed looking up at me. I hold back a laugh and the sickness in my stomach builds.
"I'll protect and care for you, my oh so weak one." I say, dramatically. Kenny and Butters pay no mind to us, in their own little world. I feel like i'm n my own. My own world with just me and Kyle.
"Oh sir Stanley, save me i'm so small and fragile." He says in the same, fake posh, dramatic voice. We both giggle to ourselves, and the urge to kiss him returns, fighting against all my other thoughts like a trained warrior.

I love his laugh. I love his smile, his eyes, his skin, his touch. God's perfectly built creation, fighting the hardest battles. His strongest solider, his most beautiful flower, the boy sending me into halcyon moments when i stand by him. Yet, i have to remind myself he's just Kyle, and i'm just Stan.

(1042 words)