chapter thirty three

Instagram & irl

notnott posted a story

HE WALKED HER TO HER APARTMENT, and brought her even to her door, like a true gentleman

HE WALKED HER TO HER APARTMENT, and brought her even to her door, like a true gentleman. The whole time there wasn't even a moment of silence, there was always something they were talking about

As they reach her apartment door, Mae fumbles with her keys, her fingers slightly trembling with a mix of nerves and anticipation.

Mae finally unlocks the door, but couldn't put an end to this night, there's still so much to talk and she can't let go of him so soon again, "Do you want to come inside?"

Theo was hesitant but sincere, "I'd like that."

As they step into Mae's Parisian apartment, he was greeted by a warm and inviting living space. The open-concept living room seamlessly transitions into a modest kitchen, where open shelves showcase vintage dishes and a small dining nook sits by the window. The living area features a cozy sofa adorned with textured throw pillows, surrounding a vintage coffee table. Soft earthy tones dominate the space, creating a soothing atmosphere. Sheer curtains sway gently in the breeze, allowing glimpses of a small balcony with wrought-iron railings that overlooks a charming Parisian street.

Mae gestures towards the living room, offering Theo a seat. Mae pouring drinks for two, knowing she needs this to be more open, and less nervous, "So, how's everyone?"

He took off his jacket and laid it over the sofa, and Mae almost choked on her drink when she saw how muscular he had become over the years, "Everyone is living their lives now, y'know the couple's moving together, some getting married soon and yet they're still some who just trying to get on with life." he said sitting down on the couch and trying to get comfortable.

The conversation weaves through shared memories and the twists life has taken since they last crossed paths. The atmosphere in the room, though tinged with complexity, holds an undercurrent of familiarity.

"I've missed having you around." she said meeting his gaze, "I've missed being around, especially with you."

Mae sat down next to him and handing him his drink, still looking at him. "Maybe this is our chance to rebuild something, even if it's different."

Their eyes lock, a silent agreement lingering between them. The room becomes a sanctuary where the weight of the past starts to lift, replaced by the tentative hope of a rekindled connection.

"I want to make up for lost time." he silently said staring at her lips. Mae noticed his move and tried not to blush, "Then let's start with tonight."

She sipped on her drink and so did he, and one drink lead to another, then another and another. The late-night ambiance and the tipsy glow create an atmosphere ripe for intimate conversation.

"So, do you remember that time in Hogwarts when we snuck into the Forbidden Forest?"

Theo was truly laughing, "Vaguely. I remember it involved a lot of running and hiding from Filch afterward."

Mae was grinning, closer than before to him, the cause is clearly the alcohol, "Classic Hogwarts adventure."

"We had some wild times, didn't we?"

"We did. Hogwarts feels like a lifetime ago." Mae said, "Life took some unexpected turns."

"It did, but look here we are." she says laughing.

Mae then was raising her glass, "To unexpected reunions and old friends." Theo clinked his glass, "To new beginnings." After they take a big sip, it was a comfortable silence. She noticed his glass was empty so she offered to refill it for him, "By the way, do you want to stay the night? I have a guest room." she asked from the kitchen. "It would probably be the best, thank you."

As she came back from the kitchen she showed him where he could go change into something more comfortable, and handing him fresh clothes that could fit him. She left him alone, and went back to her own room to change.

He fast get himself ready and made his way back, but don't see her in the living area anymore, so he went to look for her. The door to her room was open, but before he enters he knocked on the door, "Yes?" she asked, making Theo to go inside seeing her kneeling down in front of her bed and pulling things out.

She wore very short pants, which accentuated her figure and wasn't wearing a bra anymore, he could tell by her exposed nipples. What is also exposed was half of her ass emphasized by kneeling down.

When she noticed him staring she smiled, "Are you okay?" she asked, of course he's not. This woman kills him with the way she looks. He knew he can't hold back any longer. 

"Yup, everything is fine." He breathed out, she looked him in the eye again not believing him, with those huge brown eyes which made it a lot harder for him right now. He went closer to help her which was a mistake. She got up and suddenly she was really close to him, but neither of them went back.

Theo was frozen on the spot, but she just looked at him and he immediately saw her eyes travel to his lips and they stayed there. He was biting his lips, hungry for her before he crashed his lips on hers, not wasting any more seconds.

Once they finally touched, he couldn't get enough of her, he picked her up without breaking the kiss and placed his hands on her bare ass. She giggled against his lips, noticing how eager he was. He threw her dozily on her bed and kissed her all over.

That's not how she thought the night would end.

chapter thirty three
uhh 🫢🫢 and tbh I hate
writing in this style 😭