chapter thirty two

the day finally came

Instagram & irl

silasblack posted a story

daphssss posted a story

IT WAS FINALLY THE DAY, it was the evening of the second day when they were here in France, Paris to be exact, to visit their good old friend Mae

However, it was only now that there was time for a meeting, a meeting Daphne and Silas had already planned well, because the person they took with them was none other than Theo Nott. He didn't know exactly what he was doing here, third wheeling is how he felt.

But the two said he needed a change and shouldn't sit around alone in his manor and hope something happens, then after he graduated he decided to take a break from everything instead going into business right away, but he knew one day he need to.

So now the three of them sat at the table and talked about everyday things in a restaurant that couldn't be more beautiful.

"So Silas, Daphne, what's the surprise you mentioned?" Theo then said, raising his eyebrows at the couple. Silas was smirking, hoping he wasn't obvious to the situation. "Oh, just enjoy the evening."

Daphne then interrupted, being exited which makes Theo confused, "It's a surprise for all of us." As Theo thinks about the mysterious surprise, still confused, the door to the restaurant opens. His attention now goes to the person walking in. A person he longed to see again but never expected it would happen, someone whoo was once his, now stood a few inches away from him and looked around.