chapter number 7 | Take Care

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

- C.S. Lewis

____________________________________________________________

Ymir glares at certain black haired, sitting peacefully eating her bread.

Mikasa looks at Sasha as she once again beg for her bread.

"Ask Hishimya.. " said Mikasa eating her bread quickly.

"But she's currently eating.. It" whisper shouts Sasha, pulling her hair .

"Then keep quiet"

Eren silently eats his dinner so does Armin.

Hishimya was still looking down, once she looks up Ymir shows her middle finger as Sasha gasp.

Hishimya takes a deep breath and also shows her middle finger to her.

"Fucker I hope a Titan kills you.. " she mumbles.

Hishimya smirk as she wiggles her brow, teasing her.

The bells ring as the trainee went out, Ymir stands up as Hishimya pass by, saying.

"You are the one beated up not me".

Ymir pulls her hair as Hishimya pushes her, folding her own hair up.

" BITCH!! " yells Ymir, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha runs inside.

Hishimya takes the knife from Sasha and was ready to stab at her face but Mikasa hold her wrist as Armin takes the knife from her hand.

Reiner throw Ymir out as Mikasa, Armin and Sasha takes Hishimya forcefully away.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm going to military.!! " declares Jean as he proudly waves his hand.

"What!! I'm going to Scout! " Eren declares.

"Do you really want to suicide? " asks Jean angrily.

"What!No! I'm not a pussy to be scared of those Titans! " argued back Eren.

Everyone start saying bad about scouts and how it's a suicide, Hishimiya quietly sits minding her own business.

Eren gets disappointed as he runs off and sat on the stairs, Armin and Mikasa also follows him.

"You know I'm coming along. " Mikasa said.

Eren looks at her shockedly, "what do you mean? ! You got good marks there! "

"I told you I'll go where you're going" she simply said hugging the red scarf.

"Same goes for me I'm also going Scouts"

Eren looks at Armin and shook his head, "what are you saying Armin.. "

"That's right I'm also going to scout".

The three looks up to see Hishimiya leaning back with folded arms.

" what!! " said the three unbelievable.

"YOU GOT FIRST IN EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD GO TO MILITARY" said Eren as Armin nods.

"I hate those fuckers.. And I'm going there because I want to kill them so mercilessly.. Those fuckers need to be ended" said Hishimiya as she sits with Armin.

"I want to see the oceans and outside world.. And going military I can't make my dream came true" said the black haired girl looking down at her palm.

"Woah! Same! Eren also what's to see the outside world.. "