chapter number 4|Fever

The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, your attention, your love, and your kindness.

- Unknown

_

___________________________________________________________

The night wind embrace a certain black haired girl, who is currently laying against  the tree she use to hang upside down on.

A black shawl of her mother covering her head same goes with her half body.

Her head on her knees, with closed eyes, sleeping soundlessly .

But-that doesn't mean she sleep outside every day, she just--just don't want to face everyone.

A certain Hazel nut rich brown haired boy is seems to be roaming around the area with a (old times) lamp on his left hand.

Some moments ago.

Eren was sitting in his cabin, Jean was getting ready to sleep.

Other boys were sleeping soundlessly-well with snores.

Jean goes up to his bed as Eren was still lost in his thoughts, not aware of the door being knocked.

Until..

"Oi!!" Jean threw his pillow at him,

Eren groan and shouted "what!! " said Eren annoyed by getting disturbed by a horse face.

"Open the damn door someone's outside" Jean tells Eren.

Eren gets up from the bed and head towards the door.

Opening it, there stood Krista.

Eren rose his brow up, clearly asking why did she came.

"Sorry to disturb you, but all girls are sleeping and Hishimya isn't in the room, can you please find her and told her to come and sleep? If not--" Eren nods and agreed ready to go find a certain-cold attitude girl.

"Oi..! before going give me my pillow back.." said Jean yawning.

Eren;taking the pillow throw straight at Jean's face and goes out.

Not giving a damn about Jean
Yells.

.
.
.
.

Roaming around for literally 10 minutes in cold, Eren finally saw a black haired girl leaning against a tree.

He walk towards her, " Hey! Hishimya go-" he notice that the girl is sleeping when he saw her closed eyes.

He hesitate as he lightly pats on her cheek, just to be shock by how high Hishimya's temperature is.

Eren rushed back inside his cabin, as he shook Jean.

"What!! " whisper-shouts Jean.

"Oi help me.. ".

.
.
.
.

Eren and Jean look at each other, then look in front.

There was laying Hishimya on Eren's bed, Mikasa and Krista were sitting besides her.

"I think we should tell Keith." Suggests Krista.

But they couldn't see visible tears on Hishimya's cheeks side.

.
.
.

Everyone force Marco to 'go tell Keith', cause they don't have energy to hear his rubbish this late. And Marco being kind enough really did tell Keith.

"What a trouble some" whispers Keith as he walk towards the cabin.

Later after the per-doctor left everyone surrounding Hishimya, looking at her worriedly.

"Are you ok-"

"Yes.. Thank you" Said Hishimya, glaring at her own lap.

"Please sleep inside the cabin,, it's not too safe to-"

"To sleep outside?.. Well it's ok for me.. But thank you for your conquer" said Hishimya as she stand up.

But her legs give up as she was about to fall, Mikasa;being besides her force her to sit.

"If you stand up and talk rubbish I will feed to cows shit" said Mikasa.

Hishimya look at her, closing her eyes she lean back and rest.

Everyone shockingly look at Mikasa including Eren.

'How can you..? " whispers asks Eren..

"I.. Sasha and Hishimya are friend's.. That's why" Mikasa said as she sit besides Hishimya on a chair and Sasha force everyone out.

.
.
.

"No.. I don't want to drink this shit.. " said Hishimya as she glare at the poor soup.

Mikasa knock her fist on her head and Sasha shove the spoon inside Hishimya.

"Just shut up or we'll force you" said Mikasa.

Eren leans outside the door.

'Mikasa is more close to Hishimya.. ' thought Eren glancing inside and left afterwards.

.
.
.

______________________________

Sho guys!!
I hope you enjoyed this shit-filled chapter.

Yeah--i  didn't make Mikasa hate the poor reader (Y/N..Oc)  like always..

Cause I don't want to copy any ones work and don't want to disappoint anyone.

I ready cares about what people thinks so.. Yeah

Love ya!!

Stay hydrated or I'll shove water inside your throat in midnight, like nightmares!! Ahaha!!

Ahem..

Bye..?