chapter number 3| Rare

The best way to predict the future is to create it.

- Peter Drucker
_

___________________________________________________________

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME!! YOU ONION!!" Shouted a bald man with black circles.

"(Said his name/from where he is) sir!!"

Hishimya breathe as she look down, controlling herself from exploding .

"AND YOU!!.. WHO ARE YOU?!! " said the bald man, Hishimya didn't realize as she was looking down.

"Oi!! " he yells again.

Hishimya,now look up and see him throwing daggers on her.

"The name's Hishimya Ackerman.. From Shiganshina " said the girl in normal tone then other people.

"What!! I Can't HEAR YOU!! " HE yells again.

"So lean down, no? "

"What... " he whispers, looking at a certain purple eyed girl.

"What? " argued the girl back in rather cold tone.

"Does she want to live to see the next day? " a hors-i mean a boy whispers, looking at the girl bravery.

"Damn.. She has guts to argue back" Eren whisper.

There was a moment of silence between the bald and black long haired girl, whose hairs were tied in a bun.

"RUN LAPS TILL AFTERNOON!!" yells the man.

"Sure... Keith Sadies"  whispers the girl.

"What!! " said keith.

Hishimya look at him, "First go clean your sorry ears, than come.. "

there was an other moment of silence..

'Damn.. She's dead' thought An other bald boy(well he had miny hairs)

"HANG ON THE TREE UPSIDE DOWN TILL SUN FALL ALONG WITH RUNNING LAPS TILL AFTER NOON!! " declared the man.

Without saying a word, hishimya turn a side and start walking, taking two steps she turn as Keith is still looking at her.

"We have middle fingers because of people like you.. And here's one" she said showing her middle finger she left.

"COME BACK HERE YOU ILL MANNERED GIRL!! "

The other kids giggles.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, OR I'LL Disqualify  YOU BEFORE YOUR DAMN TRAINING!! " yells the man, clearly showing he was frustrated.

.
.

Sasha was running slowly, slowly cuz it's her punishment. And she's tired.

"Poor her, she  run laps and then no food for her for 5 days" said Armin.

"And then her.. She's still energetic, I don't think she even broke a sweat" Said Marco, looking at a certain black haired girl running as fast as she can.

"69.. " whispers the girl.

As soon as the she complete her 70th lap, she first breath and then climb on the tree, hanging upside down.

But there was no one to see her.

The trainee(s) were sitting in a room, ready for their dinner.

"Oi.. Isn't her time over? " asks Jean, looking at the others.

"Who? "

"That black haired girl.. "

"Yeah her time's over..! " said Armin.