chapter number 5| Gears

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

- Helen Keller

____________________________________________________________

"OKAY AS I SAY 'GO' YOU HAVE TO FLY WITH THESE GEARS TILL 30 MINUTES, YOU WILL HAVE THREE TRAILS, IF GET ON THE GROUND OR SHOVE YOURSELF ON TREE, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TRIAL.. GOT THAT" Keith yell as always, bursting the poor trainee's ears.

Everyone gets their gears ready and stand straight, ready to fly high;practicing their gears till 30 minutes.

Hishimya grip her gears tightly, as she glance at the tree she will stand on.

"Go!! " said the bald as everyone breath and start flying;acting like their life depends on it.

Hishimya;gets ready to land on the tree, just for her to roll her eyes as Annie landed first.

She; knowing the gears well, start going towards the different direction.

She land successfully on the tree, that was kind of in the top of all.

Trainee(s)  somehow tend to loose their trails one by one.

Eren himself lose two trails.

Mikasa also doing her good not to forget to glance at Eren time to time worriedly.

Annie, Reiner and Bertolt were flying like they already know how to do so..

Keith;not giving a damn about other kids, look at Hishimya as she was still standing on the tree.

"HISHIMYA ACKERMAN,.. YOU HAVE TO FLY, NOT TO STAND THERE AND ENJOY" yells the commander.

Hishimya Suffocates as she glare at her gas pipe.

The gas has bye-bye to her long time ago.

"COME DOWN,.. OR I'LL DISQUALIFY YOU" yells the man as he is clearly getting annoyed by the girls attitude with him.
.

.
.

By that time every trainee has landed on the ground besides-behind  the bald man with dark circles under his eyes.

Clearly telling 30 minutes have past.

Everyone consciously look at the black-haired girl standing still, looking at her feet.

"HISH--" Keith stop in mid sentence as Hishimya jump, like ready to kill the bald.

She lands on the ground, very annoyed.

Grabbing the gears, she removes them and throw it on the ground.

Everyone gasp as Keith glance at her with 'will you pay for this' look.

"Tell someone to fix that shit" said Annoyed Hishimya as she walk pass the bald Commander.

Keith, glance at the boy who was holding the page, and then glance at the gears.

The boy; getting the sign, goes to check the gear.

After two minutes, he look at Keith, nodding he speaks, " The gear right wire is loosen and the gas is empty not even a little bit of it left" said the boy standing up.