You meant to say goodbye

An; hi guys apologies again for my recent lack of updates. Sorry this chapter rubbish but I have a very dark twisted imagination and I know this Story is very far fetched. Hope you enjoy anyway and please let me know what you think in the comments. Also, this story is almost at 2K which I'm really excited about, I never really expected anyone to read this
Title from another day
Maia_fvk

Hayley's pov
I was woken up by a large calloused hand clamped firmly over my mouth, preventing me from screaming or even making a sound. That was the first thing I noticed, until a few seconds later my eyes flickered open and were met with the blinding light of morning, light streaking through the curtains and creating dancing shadows on the wall. It was only early, this much I could tell without even looking at the alarm clock that lay on the bedside table. But it wasn't my bedside table, it was Taylor's. I looked to my other side to see Taylor, obliviously sleeping. The events of last night came flooding back, the razor, the cutting and then talking until we fell asleep. The last part reminded me of old times, when we were closer than you could ever imagine. It should have been obvious then that we were in love. Why was I so stupid? Why did I always go out with the jerks who treated me awfully when the perfect guy for me was right in front of me?

But it was too late now, I had Ashley and he had Rosa. At least one of us could be happy, because even though I was adamant Rosa was the wrong girl for Taylor, she made him happy. And the moment she didn't I would smash her face in with a brick because she had the oppoutuntiy I didn't get and if she screwed up she had no idea what she was throwing away.

I looked up and just like I suspected the hand that was clammed tightly over my mouth was Ashley's as he grinned down at me. I rolled my eyes. He was so theatrical. After he realised I wasn't going to scream he released my mouth and 'helped' me up but it was more like pulling. I followed him to the kitchen, still half asleep and tried to act naturally. I set about making breakfast, for the two of us, like I did every morning. I tried to appear confident but inside I was shaking. Ashley could flip out over the slightest thing like if you forgot to put salt on his chips, imagine how he was going to react to me waking up next to Taylor. I was fucking dead.

But instead, he just sat opposite the island, staring at me with an amused glint in his eyes. He had an idea but he wanted to keep me waiting, knowing it would Make me anxious. He enjoyed it. I finished breakfast and put in on two plates, Ashley's a lot bigger than mine and piled high. I carried them both to the island and sat down opposite him. He wolfed his down in big hungry bites, whilst I barely touched mine, instead I settled for pushing it around my plate with my fork. I couldn't eat when I was so on edge.

Ashley looked as I picked up my plate and carried it to the bin, scraping my leftovers into the bin. He joined me there, his arms encircling my waist. I didn't like this but I didn't say anything, mostly because it would end in bruises.

" tut tut Hayley, you should have ate your breakfast, we have a long drive ahead of us" he whispered into my ear, causing my blood to run cold. Drive?

" what drive?" I asked, dreading the answer. With Ashley, it could be anything.

" did you really think I was going to let you stay here after you woke up with Taylor?" He hissed into my ear, his tone laced with venom and threats. I realised then, I shouldn't have. He knew how much Taylor meant to me, how much I needed him in my life. He knew that taking away my rock would hurt more than the punches and the kicks and all the hateful words. I could put up with those, knowing I always had Taylor and that he was safe. But once I was gone, he would no longer be there and he could be dead for all I would know. Without Taylor there, there was no way I could withstand the constant abuse without breaking into a thousand shards of glass, just like before. Taylor would usually pick up all the pieces, occasionally cutting his fingers in the process but he just carried on. But now, nobody would be there for me and that terrified me. It would just be me and Ashley.

" we can't go" I said through gritted teeth, my voice sounding stronger than I thought. The girl who spoke to Ashley in such an outgoing, biting tone amazed me. But using that tone meant punishment and I was rewarded with a sharp slap to the face.

" we will do what I say" he fought back and even the girl who had spoken previously was terrifying, Ashley managed to beat her. His words sent chills down my spine because I knew it was true. There was nothing I could do to stop this and we both knew it. But that wouldn't stop me from trying.

" people will be wondering where I'am" I said, trying to reason with him, to change his mind. He just laughed.

" tours over Hayley, your band doesn't need you anymore and I can just tell them your taking a post tour holiday" he chuckled darkly. He seemed to have thought this all out.

" but-" I started to argue back but my words were cut off as he slammed my fragile body was slammed into the cold brick wall and Ashley growled in my face.

" no buts, you're mine and you will do as I fucking say" he growled before dragging me out of the appartment, my kicks and punches not working in the slightest.