We get along/for the most part

An; thanks for all the reads and votes and the lovely comments. I'm back now and so you have another update, sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think in the comments:)
Song title from grow up ( which is also the name of a really good tayley Fic by ezyisawkward you should try out) from paramores self titled album

Hayley's pov

Usually on the days without the shows, me Jeremy and Taylor would explore the cities we were in. However, now that was out of the question. We barely said a word to each other and we could hardly stand to be in the same room.

I was talking to Jeremy more than I was to Taylor, but despite that our conversations were limited none descript small talk like " how's the weather?" I hated being like this with my band members, we were like family and helped each other through a lot but I was mad and they didn't deserve to be let off that easily. I hated not being able to properly talk to the boy who took care of me on our first tour when I was just fifteen and he was nineteen. But the thing that was killing me was not being able to talk to Taylor, I always went to him when I was upset and so when I'm upset with him that leaves me no one.

The silence in the bus is killing me and I figure if I can't explore this place with my friends I can at least go by myself. I like this idea and so I find myself pulling a brush through my wild blue mane and shoving the greasy locks into a scruffy bun

" where are you going?" Jeremy asked politely as I walked into the sitting area to grab my purse. He and Taylor were top and tale on the sofa, their eyes momentarily on me instead of concentrating on the Simpsons episode on the plasma screen. I awkwardly reach over Taylor's crazy mop of curly hair to reach for my purse and I feel his body tense. I blush slightly as I mumble about going out.

I walk aimlessly around the shops, bored out of my mind, this is the reason I always invited the boys, they could turn even the most boring of tasks into something fun.

Even though I'm bored, I know I can't go back yet, I can't bring myself to see Taylor right now. I knew my actions were hurting him but he hurt me. I just needed the one thing I didn't have; time. I had no idea how I felt yet. In fact I did, but some part of me didn't want to feel this strongly, it was a sure-fire way to get hurt.

I pass a charity shop and I have nothing better to do so I go in. I know this is gonna sound weird but just being there made me want to cry. On our days off, me and Tay would come inside charity shops and he would say every item had a story. We would spend hours looking at antiques and trying to decide their story. The most interesting things we would buy and we actually started a collection

On my way through I spotted a pair of black converse on sale. Tay promised to get me some but now we weren't talking I figured he wouldn't. Should I get them or would it look like I was rubbing it in tays face?

God Hayley, why are you falling apart over a pair of shoes?