10.

- Third Person -
_____________

They stepped inside Jeons mansion, taehyung is still blushing while Jeongguk is unfazed by whole situation, come on dude he kissed his wifey not some random people.

"Stop blushing, you are making everything suspicious" Jeongguk whispered in his ear, making taehyung shiver at his hot breath hitting his ear.

"Shut up" Taehyung glared at him, as they walked to living-room, that Jeons are, today is Sunday.

"Hey mama" Jeongguk said, smiling at his mom.

"Hi baby" she greeted back and hugged jeongguk, as Mr jeon came to them too.

"Welcome son" Mr Jeon said, as he pulled taehyung in his embrace, because his wife hugged his son so tightly that will never let go of him.

After greeting session, everyone settled on couches, smiling.

"Where is Jin hyung?" Jeongguk asked, sipping the drink that maid served them.

"He is in upstairs, feeding niana" Mrs Jeon said, smiling.

Taehyung and Jeongguk nodded, as they continued to talk, while namjoon went upstairs so call his husband.

After a while, Jin and namjoon came to livingroom with a cute girl in jin's arms, playing with his collar, they greeted Jin too, as taehyung's eyes were on baby.

Jeongguk was busy with his family, talking about his job, and their business.

Taehyung got bored as Jin was also talking with them, and Mrs Jeon is sometimes speaking here and there.

He pulled edge of  Jeongguk's shirt a little, secretly, as Jeongguk stopped talking and turned to his wifey "yes my love?"

"Can I hold that baby?" He whispered, he and jin is not so much friends, because jin is new in this family, maybe it's been a year Jin married Namjoon.

Jeongguk glanced at jin who was busy with his daughter "go ask him, babe"

"But what if he doesn't give me, and tell me that I—" taehyung was talking with his pouty lips, but got cut off.

"What are you both whispering?" Mr Jeon asked, as whole attention thrown on them.

"Well, Darling wants to hold niana, but he is too shy to ask Jin hyung" Jeongguk said chuckling, as taehyung hit his arm blushing.

Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon chuckled, Jin looked uo smiling, he likes this boy but he thinks that taehyung is introvert, namjoon was watching them smiling.

"Come on, hold her" Jin said and stood from couch, walked to taehyung and handed him niana, who shyly take her, smiling, as his cheeks were red.

Jeongguk smiled, "we will have our baby soon"

"Soon? Oh yeah taehyung is rare, his mom told me" Mrs Jeon suddenly shot, and everyone looked at her confusedly, it was supposed to be secret.

"Rare?" All of them said in unison.

She cursed under her breath and passed them a fake smile "yeah, he is beautiful and kind, he can take care of any kid he adopt, that's how rare he is, that baby will be lucky having parent like taehyung...." She trailed off, when everyone nodded.

"Yeah, my darling, can take care of them" Jeongguk praised his wifey, smiling.

Taehyung giggled, "you are embarrassing me~"

•••

The couple are in jeongguk's old room, it's quite big and nice, with king sized bed.

Taehyung laid beside jeongguk, who was watching something in his phone, holding phone with his hands firmly, so it will not fall on his face.

Taehyung ripped off jeongguk's one hand from his phone and placed it under his head, hugging jeongguk tightly, and his husband didn't mind, as taehyung stared at phone curiously.

"I love niana" taehyung whispered, and looked at jeongguk, who teared his gaze from phone, staring at his husband with smile.

"Hmm, she is adorable, isn't she?" Jeongguk said, and pecked his temple.

"Yeah, can we have a baby too, I know you said it's still early, but..." he trailed off, pouting.

"Listen my life, just wait some time, I promise I will adopt a very cute baby" Jeongguk sighed and pecked his pouty lips.

"When?" Taehyung said, excitedly.

"Maybe three months or four, hmm, can you wait?" Jeongguk stared at him, waiting for him to speak.

Taehyung nodded "alright, but promise that you will adopt a baby"

Jeongguk chuckled "you don't have to worry"

Taehyung smiled, kissed his lips, Jeongguk returned the kiss, smiling.

He pulled away as the kiss was soft and full of affection "where you wanna go tomorrow?"

Taehyung thought for a moment "shopping, can we go? I wanna buy some cl—

"Nightgown" Jeongguk interrupted him, smirking, as he placed his phone on nightstand beside his bed, and wrapped his arms around his wifey, pulling him closer.

Taehyung blushed "you know that I don't like wearing them, they are revealing so much"

"I already saw everything what's the use of hiding it, and yes you will like it, or I'm gonna force you" Jeongguk whispered, seductively, running his hand on taehyung's naked thigh.

Taehyung huffed "alright, I don't want this force thing"

Jeongguk grinned "you will count it for me, yeah?" And his hand slipped under taehyung's boxer, rubbing his butt.

Taehyung shivered "I-I didn't even do anything"

"Disobeying me, I don't let it slide like this" Jeongguk whispered and licked his ear.

Butterflies start flying in his stomach, as he dig his fingers in jeongguk's bicep.

Jeongguk chuckled "count for me, amore"

*spank!*

"Gguk~ slower!" Taehyung whined, feeling pain in his taebooty.

"I said count" Jeongguk whispered firmly.

Taehyung huffed "alright! One!" Making Jeongguk smirk.

*spank!*

"Oh~ it hurts!" Taehyung moaned, whining.

"I said fucking count" Jeongguk groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Aright! Two!" Taehyung said, closing his eyes for another pain but pleasure.

*spank!*

"Hungh~ Three~" he moaned loudly.

"Lower my love, they will hear us" Jeongguk whispered, and rubbed his butt.

*spank!*

"Four~" taehyung cried in pleasure and pain, mixed feelings, and they kept doing this till fifty spanks.

————————-

Hey

How are you?

Don't forget to vote.

I love you all

Stay safe