Two days later, there was gradually movement around the city.
  At first there were only a few corpse kings. They did not enter the city but just looked around from a distance.
  As time slowly passed, more and more Corpse Kings gathered, from a few at first to dozens and then to hundreds. In less than five days, there were all Corpse Kings visible to the naked eye all around the city.
  As more and more corpse kings came after hearing the news, they who were still hiding behind them at first simply watched openly.
  Hundreds of zombie kings surrounded the city and did not launch attacks. They only stared at the city from time to time. Faced with this, the zombie kings in Tianzhuo City could endure it and ignore them at first, but gradually many zombies The royal capital became irritable.
  Seeing this from a distance, Ji Yanqing and others became more and more certain that there was indeed a problem in the city ahead.
  Tianzhuo's Corpse King is indeed more organized than the Death God and the Corpse Kings of other forces, but no matter how organized the Corpse King is, it is impossible for him to remain indifferent when he sees a bunch of strange Corpse Kings suddenly appearing around his station, unless they are required to stay there. in town.
  Ji Yanqing and others stood still, as did the corpse kings in the city.
  The other party obviously didn't have their patience. Three days later, a team of corpse kings in the city approached the surrounding corpse kings who heard the news and came to see the excitement.
  "Duel?" The man in a suit frowned, and there was a moment of surprise in his eyes.
  He didn't expect things to turn out like this.
  For a moment, he couldn't even tell whether Feng Yimo and Ji Yanqing were smart or stupid.
  Call them stupid, but they guessed where he was and secretly pursued him to the city. Call them smart, but they made so much noise after finding the place. Aren't they afraid of scaring him away?
  "Are they going to take over?" Inside the room, one of the humanoid slaves, the Corpse King, lowered his eyes and asked softly. _This_work_work_by_si_Rabbit_on_line_read_read_net_friend_organized_up_upload_The man thought for
  a moment and asked: "Has the person been found?"
  Since before he After Ji Yanqing saw them from the corpse king's eyes, they disappeared.
  "Only the car they used before was found." The subordinate Corpse King said.
  The man frowned and was slightly dissatisfied. It had been more than ten days.
  There was a hint of impatience in the man's voice, "Don't challenge my patience."
  "Yes."
  The man asked, "Have the people from the county brought them back?"
  He was interested, he was not in a hurry, and the person who should be anxious was Ji Yan looked down upon them.
  If Ji Yanqing and the others are willing, he can play hide and seek with them for several years.
  But before that, he didn't mind having some fun for himself, and he also looked forward to Ji Yanqing's reaction when they saw someone in his hands.
  The humanoid corpse king in front of him, who had a low eyebrow and a submissive look, stiffened slightly and said, "There is no movement yet."
  The man looked at him coldly, with murderous intent surging in his eyes.
  The subordinate Corpse King's forehead was dripping with sweat. "The Death God's Corpse King was stationed there before, so he might have been delayed."
  The man said nothing.
  A room full of slave zombie kings created by him didn't dare to breathe, and everyone was silent.
  Small beads of cold sweat broke out from their foreheads.
  "Tell him to come to me immediately when he comes back," the man said.
  "Yes."
  "Get out."
  The subordinate Corpse King quickly exited the room.
  The man ignored the presence of other subordinates around him and looked at the map on the table in front of him and the intercom next to the table.
  In the woods.
  Seeing that night was approaching, Xia Chenshu quickly finished the food in his hand and walked to the tree beside him to change his shift with Lan Zi.
  A few minutes later, Lan Zi slid down the rope.
  After landing, Lan Zi moved his body.
  Ji Yan gently handed over her share of food, a can, a pack of compressed biscuits, and a bottle of water.