Opening Notes

Disclaimer: This is a FANFIC. Most of what I wrote here is not real. Please do not romanticize suicide or self-harming tendencies. Mental health matters so much. If you have a problem, please approach a professional or talk to someone you trust. You can even talk to me. I hope you guys don't get the wrong idea just because of this predominantly metaphorical fanfic.

---

Hi yall! It's Day 1 of Ererimas, and I decided to participate with four days' worth of prompts ("I'm not kissing you." - "Too bad, it's tradition"; "Get closer to the fire, you're shivering"; Slow Dancing; and Birthday & "I've dreamt of this moment for so long but not like this") because I've wanted this draft out forever! I hope you guys like this one heck of a roller coaster of emotions.

Once again, I'm dedicating this to my Gojo girly ♡ @ereri4everafter Ily bestie! I promise to post all 99+ WIPS i've told you (someday).

Anygays this fic is inspired by Onehoe's AU about death/grim reaper falling for a human. And when I think of death, I always associate it with Levi because that man has killed a lot of people and Titans (who are ykno also people). And, of course, Eren is a suicidal bastard. BTW there are subtle references about the seven deadly sins. Can you guess how and where I put it?

I hope you enjoy this fic! I promise to post more fluff in the future and no more angst hehe.