Ji An, Ji Le and the other corpse kings seemed to be particularly fond of those mutated plants. Not only Ji An and Jile, but Kang Xiaodong, who was stared at by everyone like a thorn in their eyes, also shamelessly followed Ji Yanqing with a lunch box.
  When it was Kang Xiaodong's turn, the person in charge of sharing the meal looked at Kang Xiaodong's face with a bright smile and the lunch box that was shamelessly handed to him, and resisted the urge to run away and packed a portion for him.
  After receiving the food, Kang Xiaodong didn't mind the eyes of those around him and happily found a place to eat.
  The Corpse King likes those mutated plants, but he doesn't like the rice noodles mixed with rice.
  Ji Yanqing skillfully exchanged with Feng Yimo, Ji An, and Ji Le, giving them all the cabbage in their bowls, and putting all the noodles in their bowls into his own.
  "You can eat." Ji Yanqing looked at Ji An and Ji Le, who were standing side by side in front of Lan Zi not far away. They had just been called over by Lan Zi.
  Hearing the sound, the two little guys ran back.
  Lan Zi didn't know what he said to them. When he came back, they were mysterious and their pockets were still bulging.
  "What is it?" Ji Yanqing looked at the bulging pockets of the two little guys.
  Ji An and Ji Le quickly approached and opened their pockets to let Ji Yan take a look at the contents inside.
  It was a pile of strangely shaped beans about the size of a thumb. The beans were black on the outside but milky white powdery on the inside. They had a faint milky aroma when eaten in the mouth, and were soft and tasted very good.
  Their roots and leaves exposed above the ground can grow to a width of more than ten meters, and the underground blocks can grow up to larger than a basketball. The yield of each one is between ten and thirty.
  That is one of the edible mutant plants they currently have. They grow underground, but they are not potatoes. They should be peanuts or some other mutant species.
  They had dug a lot in the vegetable fields around the city in front, Among them are many small beans that have not had time to mature, and Ji An and the others have them in their pockets.
  They were buried in the fire and roasted. The shapeless surface was stained with some dust, but they smelled of milk and felt very delicious.
  After showing off the contents of their pockets to Ji Yanqing like showing off their treasures, Ji An and Ji Le lowered their heads and took out the two largest ones from their other pockets and handed them to Ji Yanqing.
  "I won't eat, you can eat it yourself." Ji Yanqing didn't answer.
  Most of the time, they didn't have enough food, so Ji An and Ji Le didn't have the concept of snacks at all. Suddenly there were so many treasures, including delicious mutant plants, and the two little guys' ears were red with excitement.
  "Here you go." Ji An put the bean into Ji Yanqing's hand.
  Ji Le learned this and quickly gave his own to Ji Yanqing, "This one is the biggest."
  If there was something delicious, of course they would share it with Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yanqing wanted to give it back. He preferred to watch the two little guys eat by themselves. He swallowed his words again, "Would you like to give me the biggest one?" "
  Yeah."
  "This one is the biggest and must be the most delicious. ."
  The two little guys immediately nodded vigorously, and Ji Yanqing was afraid that they would knock him out.
  Ji Yan lightly praised, "You're so good, thank you."
  After being praised, Ji An and Ji Le immediately showed bright smiles on their faces, and they were so happy that they almost flew into the air.
  "Eat it quickly, it won't taste good when it gets cold."
  "Yes, eat it quickly."
  Ji Yan took one of them lightly and tore off the thin layer of skin on the surface.
  With a soft texture and a hint of milky sweetness, it tasted so good that even Ji Yanqing liked it.
  "Is it delicious?" Ji An looked forward to it.
  "It's very delicious."
  Ji An was very satisfied.
  After giving it to Ji Yanqing, the two little guys looked at Feng Yimo next to them, chatted together and walked towards Feng Yimo with solemn expressions.
  Ji Yan looked over to see what they were going to do. Ji An and Ji Le had always been a little afraid of Feng Yimo and rarely approached him.