CHAPTER 15: LOVELY

Start from the beginning

"Huh. It's Lan Zhan." Jiang WuXian excuse himself as he walk fast towards where Lan WangJi walking fast before he lose him in his sight.

"Eh? Xian–er–ge..!"

"Hanguang-Jun..!" Said Jiang WuXian as he calls out for his husband —(soon). Lan WangJi turned around to see his beloved wife—(soon) seeing Jiang WuXian smiled at him makes his heart pounding.

"...mn. Good morning, Jiang Ying." Hearing that Jiang WuXian heart pounds as he blushed a bit. Hearing someone calls your birth name was nice even when it's comes by someone you really like, someone who is so close to you.

"G–good morning..." Said Jiang WuXian, Lan WangJi though that Jiang WuXian won't call out his birth name also, "Lan Zhan.." Lan WangJi's eye wide when he heard Jiang WuXian calls his birth name. The two of them blushed each other as the other Lan disciplines watch the two love birds calling out names, the disciples blushed of scene that they sees..

"Have you eaten, Lan Zhan."

Lan XiChen can seen his brother happy by Jiang WuXian appearance, he smiled as he sees his older brother happy.

"Mn. How about you." Lan WangJi answer as he asked back at Jiang WuXian.

"Mhm, I already eat along with the disciples and young masters sect's." Answered Jiang WuXian as he softly smiled at Lan WangJi.

Lan WangJi stared more at the smile that Jiang WuXian was making. He could feel his heart pounding so much and a warm feeling on his chest. He calm down just by seeing Jiang WuXian's smiling face.

"Mn. That's good..." Said Lan WangJi, after a couple of second a Lan discipline cleared his throat as the two snapped and forgot that there were other people around them.

"Master Hanguang-Jun, the meeting?" Said the discipline, Lan WangJi then cleared his throat and looks at Jiang WuXian, who seems his attention was to the other.

"... It was nice to talk with you Jiang Ying, I'll taking my leave first. I still have meeting to attend to." Said Lan WangJi as he bows at Jiang WuXian.

Jiang WuXian's attention went back to Lan WangJi and nodded with a smile on his lip, "Mhm... It's been a minute already.. maybe the sect leaders probably been waiting for you."

"They can wait. They are not that really important to me... The more important from me is you." Lan WangJi nodded and bow once more as he taking his leave.

Jiang WuXian watches Lan WangJi walking away when he sighed and was about to turn when he notice Lan WangJi stop and turned around to look at him.

"Huh?" Jiang WuXian was surprised by the look on Lan WangJi. Jiang WuXian's heart pounding more as his cheeks flashed color red.

Lan WangJi continue to walk as Jiang WuXian can feel his heart pounding so fast that he can feel his face heated up.

[ Afternoon ]

Jiang WuXian who seems to be alone at the garden, enjoying the breeze–wind blowing through his skin, purpled white robe and hair.

"Xian–ge" Jiang WuXian turned his head as he saw his young sister Jiang Yanli with a smile on her lips.

"A'li." Said Jiang WuXian, as Yanli walks towards him as she bows at him and give him a hug, Jiang WuXian hugged back.

"How was class?" Asking Jiang WuXian his young sister Yanli. Yanli smiled in respond.

"It was good, I learned new things here in cloud recesses.. here in cloud recesses really have a lot of rules. There was 10% for you to enjoy here.." Jiang Yanli said with a little pout. Jiang WuXian chuckles as he poured tea on the other cup as he give it to Yanli.