CHAPTER 15: LOVELY

[ Next Day — cloud recesses ]

Discipline, masters and mistress are up around 6 while the Lan Disciplines woke up around 5 in the early morning.

All of the student disciplines was at the cafeteria where they gonna eat their foods. Jiang WuXian who decided to joined to his two siblings Jiang Yanli and Jiang WanYin as they eat together.

"Good morning, Master Jiang." Said Nie HuaiSang with a respect bow at the older senior Infront of him.

Jiang WuXian nodded as he smiled at Nie HuaiSang, they all says good morning at each other as they seat down to eat their foods.

Everything was okay, they little talk while eating even though it was prohibited in cloud recesses — talking while your eating 🚫

After eating. The four of them walking around the cloud recesses since the class was suspended Lan Qiren won't be able to teach the disciples since he has an important meeting to attend to.

"Aahh.. so lucky! No class for today!" Shouted Jiang Cheng as he raised his hand feeling the freedom..

"A'Cheng, shouting is prohibited here in cloud recesses" said Jiang WuXian.

Jiang Cheng immediately look at his Da ge and couldn't believe what he was hearing about.

"Xian–er–ge, what happened to you..! Did those Lan's turned you one of them!"

Jiang WuXian laughed softly at his younger brother Jiang Cheng, as they continue to walk.

As they walking and talking they dumped by someone as it was the second jade of Lan, Lan XiChen.

"Second young master Lan." Said Jiang WuXian as he bows respect at the second Lan, as for Lan XiChen did the same bow as he greeted his future brother–in–law.

"Young master Jiang, good morning" said Lan XiChen as he small smiled at Jiang WuXian.

Jiang WuXian did the same as he smiled back at the second jade of Lan XiChen.

"Good morning too you as well second young master Lan."

Lan XiChen notice the third young master Jiang beside his brother–in–law.

"... Good morning third young master Jiang." Lan XiChen said as he bows at Jiang Cheng as as also bowed on Nie HuaiSang, and to the rest disciples that following the young master's.

"Good morning to you as well Lan Huan!" Said Jiang Cheng. Jiang WuXian was surprised from the call of Jiang Cheng.

"Lan Huan? A'Cheng used the birth name of Second young master Lan?" Jiang WuXian stared at the two boys staring at each other as Jiang Cheng who seems to be smiling so much to see Lan XiChen..

"... It reminds me of me and Lan Zhan.. back then since we were children." Jiang WuXian sighed as he sees the happy face of Jiang Cheng. Jiang WuXian small smiled seeing his younger brother happy by someone.

He wished that him and Lan WangJi could be like that some days..

Lan WangJi who seems on his way to the main hall to meet someone as he notice the person at the hall along with the rest disciples and his brother Lan XiChen, who seems talking to Jiang WuXian.

"..." Lan WangJi stared at how happy, smiling and laughing Jiang WuXian with others. He wished for Jiang WuXian will do the same, happy around him, smiling, and laughing when he talks some jokes... He hoped some day, the two of them could be like that...

"Hanguang-Jun..." Said the Lan Disciple as he bow, "they all here waiting for you at the main hall."

"Mn. Let's go" said Lan WangJi as they continue to walk towards to the main hall. Jiang WuXian notice and saw Lan WangJi walking passed them.