CHAPTER 11: PEEPING

After that crying on the study, Jiang Cheng who continue to explore the room and was spotted something a sit caught his attention to it. "Huh? Is that?" Jiang Cheng saw the bottle of wine - emperor smile hidden will.

Jiang Cheng who stared at it and soon burst out laughing. "Hahah! Lan XiChen, what in the world- hahaha!" Jiang Cheng who bursted laughing as he picks up the emperor smile bottle.

"Lan XiChen, he really has changed, hasn't he?" Jiang Cheng said as he took out one by one of the emperor smile on the table, "he even began to hide liquor!" Jiang Cheng remove the cover on top of the bottle and start drinking it.

[ Emperor's Smile: a liquor one can only find at Gusu; one of Jiang Cheng's favorite in his past life ]
[ A rule of the Cloud Recesses: liquor is prohibited ]

"AH!" Jiang Cheng who enjoys the wine of emperor smile, it's been 13years after all..

"That's right! I know where to find (steal) the token of passage!" Jiang Cheng said to himself thinking nor planning to steal the token passage at is for Gusu.

[ The Cloud Recesses - The cold spring ]

After an hours night came as starts shows at the sky..

This spring was lan Xichen and Lan Wangji favorite spring in Gusu.. it is of use to the sect's male disciples, it's capable of calming one's heart and quenching one's fire.

Jiang Cheng who sneakily at the spring where Lan Xichen was, he hides at the big rock as he little peek on the place....

"When the male disciples go into the cold spring, they'll have to take off their clothes, and the token of passage has to be inside of those clothes!" He thoughts as he peeked looking for a clothes.

After searching he found it laying where towards of the water close "found it!" Jiang Cheng smirks and notice the clothes was a bit too far from him to reach it..

"Damn, it's folded so neatly that I almost don't have the heart to go through it!" He said to himself as he slowly, slowly walking towards to the clothes, he doesn't know who's clothes that he spotted was as he start looking for the token, "where is it... Eh?" He stopped searching the token and finally notice the clothes.

"Wait a minute-, this clothe-" Jiang Cheng eyes wide a bit and turned to look at the person at the cold water standing at the middle.

"This is!!" Jiang Cheng saw the person at the water "Lan XiChen?!!" He saw Lan XiChen, the clothes he was holding was from sect leader Zewu-Jun, courtesy name: Lan XiChen, birth name: Lan Huan.

Jiang Cheng who was a bit surprised, as he stared at Lan XiChen back,"what the... What happened to his back? So many... What in the world did he do to get punished so badly.." he stared the face slowly down to it's body, Jiang Cheng who notice the mark on lan Xichen chest.

"That brand mark.." Jiang who stared at the mark that is Lan XiChen's chest. Jiang Cheng who accident raised the clothes as the token fall making a noise, Jiang Cheng who heard the token as it on the ground. "Sh-t"

Lan XiChen immediately turned around after he heard the sound, "Who is it?" He said as he walks towards at the white robe near by and wear it, he quickly took his shuoyue, he walks towards to a rock and slice it into two, find no one "...." Lan XiChen who can sense that someone was there and was hiding..

"Oh no, it's Lan XiChen!" Jiang Cheng who immediately hides to another rock as he was almost got caught by Lan Xichen.

Lan XiChen eyes lead to where Jiang Cheng was hiding, "....." He walks towards his clothes..

"I need to get away fast, before he founds, it was me!" Jiang Cheng who sneakily away and runs as he was about to get away, he bump to junior.

"Ow! Who is it?!" Jingyi who got bumped to someone, as the two bump to each other Jingyi stared at the senior who was caught sneaking..

"Jingyi..? What's wrong?" Shizui who shows up and sees the senior and Jingyi together, "...."

"What are you running for?! Walking too quickly is prohibited at the cloud recesses!" Jingyi who scalded Jiang Cheng for running nor break a rule in cloud recesses..

Jiang Cheng then quickly think of a plan, "here's a chance! Now I can be kicked out of the mountain!" He thought as he grinned.

Jiang Cheng immediately faked panicked "I didn't see anything! I didn't see anything at all! I definitely wasn't here to peep at Zewu-Jun bathe!" Jiang Cheng said, after hearing that jingyi's face dumbfounded and the rest of the junior, shizui heard and didn't make any reactions.

"What?! Watching Zewu-Jun bathe?" One of the junior discipline said as he was shock.

"You lunatic! I-I-is this something you can peep at?!" He said as he shouted Jiang Cheng.

"I didn't see at all how Zewu-Jun looked without his clothes on!" Jiang Cheng said as he waits for him to be kicked out at the cloud recesses.

"How Zewu-Jun looked without his clothes on..." The junior Lan's who was dumbfounded and shocked at the same time. Some lunatic peeps at they're Sect Leader...

Jingyi who was pissed, "that is too specific for you to be innocent! Still saying that you did not, then what are you doing, sneaking around here? Look at you, you should be so ashamed of yourself that dare not show your face to others!" Jingyi yelled at Jiang Cheng, and Jiang Cheng who acted that he was innocent and didn't see anything..

"Don't be so loud, won't you? Noise is prohibited in the cloud recesses." Said Jiang Cheng to Jingyi, Jingyi who was more pissed as he wanted to do something, as he was about to scold at Jiang Cheng again he notice someone came towards them.

"Ah, Zewu-Jun!" Jingyi said a she looks at they're Sect leader Zewu-Jun.

Zewun-Jun stared at Jiang Cheng as he was covering his face, eyes "....."

Jiang Cheng who moved a bit his finger as he glance to Lan XiChen, "kick me out, kick me out!" Jiang Cheng who prayed to be kicked out now.

Lan XiChen who notice the glance of Jiang Cheng and immediately notice it plan, just by staring at it's eye..

SIGH

Lan XiChen sighed as he put his shuoyue sword in it's cover and walks towards Jiang cheng. Jiang Cheng who thought he will get kicked, when Lan XiChen's hand laid to Jiang Cheng's shoulder.

"Leave" he said as he picked Jiang Cheng up by the collar (back) walking away along with Jiang Cheng. The juniors watch and confused on their faces..

"?????"

Jingyi who still looked a bit pissed and tried to calm down, "....." Sizhui who was staring at jingyi the whole time.

"..." He looks at his hand and clinch to it..

To Be Continue