CHATER 10: BACK TO GUSU LAN

Lan XiChen grab hold Jiang cheng's hand and stared at his eyes once again, the two stared at each other's eyes and the junior lan felt a bit awkward and the rest looks away as they blushed for what they seeing.

"Mark your words." Lan XiChen said to Jiang Cheng, Jiang Cheng who didn't know that the Leader sect Lan was planning taking him back to Gusu with him. "Hmm?"

Lan XiChen then turned to look at Jiang Yanli, "this person," he said as he raised the hand of Jiang Cheng "I will be taking back to the lan sect." He said and starting walk dragging Jiang Cheng along with him as they walk towards where the Gusu.

Everyone was shock and speechless to Lan XiChen's words as they watch the two walking away while Jiang Cheng face was shock as his planned seems to be failed as he was planning to get rid of the two sects but it seems that the other one was planning taking him to the Gusu.

"WHAT THE HELL!? I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT PLACE!?!!" Jiang Cheng who was screaming inside his body full of shockness as Lan Xichen keeps walking dragging him as the juniors followed them as Jingyi hold the leash of the donkey and follow the rest of juniors.

Sizhui turned to look at his younger brother YiChen as he walks up to him.

"A-chen.." said shizui as he called out to his younger brother, YiChen looks at his brother and sighed..

"I'm going back to the Gusu along with the juniors and senior uncle Lan. Are you coming with me or with auntie Yanli and Jin Ling to Yunmeng?" Said sizhui to his younger brother YiChen. YiChen turned to look at his auntie Yanli and Jin Ling, as he sees that his auntie Yanli was scolding Jin Ling for running off not letting her know.

"...." YiChen then turned to look at his older brother sizhui, "I'm stay at the Yunmeng for a bit more, after couple of days I will go back to Gusu" said YiChen as he was not planning to go back at Gusu yet, since he wanted to stay more with his auntie Yanli and Jin ling at the Yunmeng Jiang sect.

Sizhui nodded understood his younger brother decision and hugged YiChen. "Then don't cost much trouble from aunt.." said sizhui and he pulled away from the hug, YiChen nodded I. Respond.

"And take good care of A–niang's sword.. you know how important that showed to you" sizhui looks at the that it was from their a–niang, YiChen nodded and looks at sizhui's sword which is belongs from their a–die.

"Yours as will brother." Said YiChen as he hold the sword that it's belongs from their father. Sizhui nodded and smiled at his younger brother and says goodbye as him.

"Tell auntie that I'm going back to Gusu with uncle Lan and Jingyi" said sizhui as he started to walk, YiChen waved at him goodbye as the two them waved each other.

"Have a safe trip." He said, shizui then follow the rest of the juniors as he was seems almost left behind.

Jiang Yanli heard the two siblings talking as she looks down sadness can be seen on her face as she remembers Wuxian and Wangji together..

"Xian-gege... XianYing and Yuan, growing slowly.. YiChen resemble to you.. attitude is like Lan Wangji... But his face has yours.." Yanli sighed and stared at her son Jin ling, as it's face was resemble to her but the attitude has his father Jin Zixuan a lot..

"Zixuan.. our A-ling, grows up..." She said as she stared at her son as she laid her hand towards Jin Ling's cheek cares at it, Jin ling looks at his mother and smiled at her.

"... Your right, our A-ling does look like me, but the attitude has yours." She chuckled silence as she cares Jin Ling's cheek and sighed.

"Come on, let's go back to Yunmeng" she said as she turned and looks at YiChen and smiled at him, "a-chen." She called to her nephew and YiChen immediately walks towards her and Yanli laid her hand to YiChen's between cheeks and kissed YiChen head gently..