Chapter 2: Meeting New ''Friends'' (Part 2)

(As Y/N, Ruby, Dixie and Tiny go to the Autidorium, Yang waves at Ruby.)

Yang: Hey, Ruby. Over here, I saved you a spot.

Ruby: Well, I guess I'd better get going. (to Y/N) See ya.

Y/N: (waves at Ruby) See ya.

(As Ruby walks up to her sister, Y/N finds a seat, and goes in there along with Tiny and Dixie. Suddenly two orbs touch Y/N's "face" as he looks up to see a certain Nega Half-Genie.)

????: So? You're new here as well?

Y/N: Well... yeah... I'm Y/N. These are Tiny Kong and Dixie Kong.

????: (seductively) Nice to meet you, Y/N. I am Nega-Shantae!

(Y/N blushes at Nega-Shantae's seductive tone, and then a pirate girl and the original Shantae come in.)

????: Well, well, well, what do we have here? A sexy stud

????: Well, well, well, what do we have here? A sexy stud... it's rare to have such quirky boys nowadays. Anyway. My name is Risky Boots. I believe you already met Nega-Shantae.

Nega-Shantae: (giggles) We sure did.

Shantae: (to Y/N) I just hope my "Negative" self didn't tick you off that much, if you get what I said

(Nega-Shantae hugs Y/N from behind.)

Nega-Shantae: (smirks) You're just jealous because I'm more beautiful and more sexy than you!

(A certain blonde boy is watching the scene as he sighs in jealousy. Suddenly Ozpin and Glynda apppear on stage.)

Ozpin: I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. (as the students whisper among themselves) You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

Glynda: (as Ozpin leaves, she steps up to talk) You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed.

(As Glynda leaves, Y/N turns to the girls.)

Y/N: I mean, it's alright, like... that was kind of... off in my opinion.

Tiny: Literally.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen preparing to sleep as he is about to jump off his suit. Suddenly the black haired girl comes in.)

????: Excuse me, can I read my book here.

Y/N: Sure. I don't mind.

????: Thanks. I'm Blake Belladonna, by the way.

Y/N: Y/N. But everyone calls me Earthworm Jim.

Blake: Hmm... I see...

(Then Blake starts reading her book as Y/N jumps off his suit and goes to sleep, not minding the argument outside the dorm.)

(Chapter End.)