Chapter 3

Thank-you Guys!! Because of you all, Trust: Starting Of New Bond is on #5 in sidshek (Yesterday it was on #1), #25 in abhisheknigam and #58 in siddharthnigam

Sid thought that he failed to make Abhi free around him and that's why Abhi is not sharing anything from his past. He came back to his senses when his phone ranged. He looked at Abhi, who was looking tired due to crying. His eyes were swollen red and his breathing was slight heavy. His past memories were playing like a movie infront of his eyes. Sid glanced the caller id reading 'Vaish' and picked up the call.

Vaish: Hello Sid? Abhi mila kya?

Sid: Ha Vaish. Mil gaya. Sun na, tu aur avi Abhi ke liye khana leke humare room me aao na.

Vaish: Kya hua hai, Sid? Is he ok?

Sid: Vaish, please abhi kuch mat puchna. Tum jaldi room me aao.

Vaish: ok.

Sid ended the call and got tensed seeing Abhi's condition. It was getting worse. He quickly hugged Abhi and rubbed his back but Abhi was not ready to stop crying. Sid helplessly got up supporting Abhi who hardly was able to walk in his trance. Abhi hid his face in Sid's shoulder. Till the time they were out of  backyard, the break was over and some professors were on a round. They saw Sid and Abhi and stopped them right there.

Prof. 1: Wait. Why you both are out even after the break got over?

Prof. 2: And who is this with you, Siddharth?

Sid: I'm sorry Kaustubh Sir and Nikhil Sir. And this is Abhishek. Actually Abhay is not feeling well and also I think someone taunted him of being an orphan. He is not in a good state to attend the class. He is crying from past half an hour. So I'm taking him in room. He badly needs rest.

Professors: What!? Abhishek!? In this state!?

One of those professors touched Abhi's forehead and got shocked as he was burning in fever.

Prof. 2: Siddharth, take him to the college clinic. He is burning in fever and also he is not at all aware of his surroundings.

Prof. 1: As I'm a psychology teacher, I can say that he is reliving some sort of incidents. He needs to open up the things he is hiding in his heart. He is not able to handle them more. He needs to share his past if he has.

Prof. 2: Siddharth, you take him to the clinic without wasting time. I will tell someone to give you notes of today's class and also till Abhishek don't feel good. It's ok if you too don't attend classes till then. As he needs someone who can take his care, you be with him. He needs you. As right now, his health is important. You go.

Sid: Thank you Sir. Thank you from Abhay's side too. Thank you.

He went from there with Abhi. He took Abhi to college clinic with lots of difficulties. He laid Abhi on a bed and a nurse started checking him. In that time, Sid called Vaishu and told them that he has taken Abhi in college clinic.