"Fuck!! My sex god give me more power to satisfy my needy little wife"

Mingyu said as he pick up the speed, hitting her harder, faster, deeper. The sounds of their flesh slapping together filled the room as he took her roughly, pushing her limits. Yn let out a cry, her nails digging into his shoulders as she arched her back, meeting each of his powerful thrusts with equal force. Her body was on fire, every nerve ending tingling with pleasure as he brought her closer and closer to the edge.

"That's it, my beautiful wife," he growled, his breath hot against her ear. "You want more??? I'll give it to you"

He slammed into her, his hips slapping hard against her ass, his thrusts erratic and powerful. The bed creaked beneath them as they moved together in a frenzy of need. Her back arched off the mattress, her head thrown back as she cried out his name, her nails digging into his shoulders. Mingyu was relentless, his hips moving in a brutal rhythm that had her body trembling with the force of it. He growled with each stroke, his teeth clenched as he fought to control the animalistic need that had taken over him.

"I want you to choke me while you fuck me KIM MINGYU." Her voice was breathless and needy, and it sent a thrill through Mingyu. Mingyu was in literal shock . He hadn't expect this from her, but it was the hottest thing he's ever heard. He grabbed her by the neck, her long hair falling down to cover her chest as he pressed her into the bed. His thrusts grew harder, faster, more demanding as he obeyed her command.

"You want me to make you feel it?" he growled, his voice deep and rough. "I'll make you feel it." He slammed into her, his hips slapping hard against her ass, his thrusts erratic and powerful. His fingers tightened around her throat, cutting off her air as he held her down into the mattress. Her nails dug into his shoulders, her back arching off the bed as she tried to get closer to him.

Her cries filled the room, loud and desperate. Mingyu felt her body tensing beneath him, and he knew she was close. He growled, thrusting harder, faster, his fingers digging deeper into her skin as he held her down. Her back arched off the bed, her body trembling with the force of his movements. "You want it like this?"

Her reply was a strangled gasp as he slammed into her one last time. She convulsed around him, her body shuddering with release. Mingyu felt her walls tighten around him, her muscles squeezing him in a vice-like grip as she came apart beneath him. Her cries echoed in the room, filling the air with the sound of her pleasure. Her nails raked down his back, her fingernails scoring his skin as she held onto him, refusing to let go.

Mingyu growled, throwing his head back as he came as well, filling her up with his seed. His hips bucked wildly, thrusting into her one last time as he lost control. Her nails dug into his shoulders, drawing blood as she held on tight, her body still trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm. He collapsed on top of her, panting heavily, their sweat-slicked bodies sticking together.

He looked down at her, taking in her flushed face and the way her chest rose and fell with every breath.

"You're so loud, my wife," he whispered, his voice rough with arousal. "It's almost as if you want everyone in the building to know how much I make you feel." He nipped at her earlobe.

She let out a shaky laugh, her breath still ragged from their exertion. "Maybe I do," she replied, looking up at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Maybe I want everyone to know that I'm the luckiest wife in the world." Her fingertips traced along his jawline, feeling the roughness of his stubble against her skin.

"I never knew this side of you Love" mingyu cooed in her neck before nipping it lightly "I'm glad you let me explore it" he whispered before his hand reached for her breast, squeezing it gently.