He chuckled, his breath hot against her ear. "We'll be late for what?" he murmured, moving his hand between her legs faster. "Who cares about that?" He thrust his hips against hers, grinding their bodies together as he continued to pleasure her.

Suddenly , Mingyu rolled her over onto her stomach, pressing her face into the mattress. She felt his weight press down on her back as he positioned himself behind her. "Mingyu..." she breathed, already feeling the heat of his erection against her wetness.

Mingyu took off his clothes quickly, revealing his hardened member to Yn. He positioned himself behind her, lining himself up at her entrance. Yn was soaking wet , ready for him. He let out a shuddering breath as he slowly pushed inside, filling her completely. She let out a gasp, her body tens she grabbed onto the sheets as he began to move inside her, slowly at first, then with increasing urgency.

His hands moved to her hips, guiding her as he thrust into her. The feeling of being taken from behind was overwhelming, and she moaned his name, arching her back against him. Mingyu kissed her shoulder, his teeth scraping gently against her skin as he continued to pound into her. The sensation of him filling her up was incredible, and she could feel herself wanting more, needing more.

As their bodies moved together in rhythm, she could feel the tension building inside her. Her nails dug into the mattress "oh my goddd...op..ppaah"

Mingyu grinned, the feeling of her tightness around him almost unbearable. He pulled her hair gently, urging her to move faster on all fours. He thrust harder into her, his hips slapping against her ass with each stroke. She felt so submissive today, so eager to please him. Her body moved in perfect rhythm with his, her breath coming out in raspy moans that only served to fuel his desire.

His hand moved down between their bodies, finding her clit once more. He circled it gently at first, teasing her, before increasing the pressure. "That's it, Yn. Show me how much you want this," he whisper..."i..want.. more...oppa"

He growled in response, his thrusts becoming deeper and harder as he sought to drive her over the edge. She felt the head of his cock brush against her G-spot with each stroke, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Her moans filled the room, mingyu pulled her by throat and bit her neck gently, leaving a mark on her soft skin. The feeling of being so completely owned and desired sent a shudder through her.

Her body tensed, her muscles clenching tight around him as her orgasm crashed over her. She cried out his name, her back arching violently as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Mingyu felt her tighten around him, her inner muscles milking his cock in time with each powerful spasm. He groaned, his hips bucking wildly as he came as well, filling her up with his seed.

He held her close, their bodies still joined as their hearts raced and their breaths came in ragged gasps. "Oh, my love," he murmured, kissing her shoulder, her neck. "I could never get enough of you." Her soft skin was flushed from their exertions, and he savored the taste of her on his lips. "More?" he asked, nuzzling her ear.

She nodded against his chest, her fingers curling into the sheets. "Yes,oppa please." She wanted him to make her feel like this again, and again. It's very weird even to herself that she can be this needy for him. She felt like she could never get enough of his touch, his kisses, his voice. He was her addiction and she didn't want any cure.

Mingyu teased her saying "someone said we can't... we'll be late..."

"My dear husband...i want you " yn said with a very lusty look in her eyes. Mingyu said "omfg!!! Nobody can save you from me today my love"

He started moving again, this time faster, harder. His thrusts were deep and powerful, hitting her G-spot with each stroke. She could feel him stretching her, filling her completely. She wrapped her legs around him, urging him to go deeper. He growled in pleasure, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he took her roughly.