↳ heartbreak

It's hard. The world continues to turn and you are the only one who cannot seem to move forward no matter how hard you try. It spins and spins and spins until it just spins out of control. Once you reach that point there is no turning back. You have to let go. But you can't. Why are you the only one stuck on the past? Why is no one struggling the way you are? Why are people so eager to move on without you? Are you not good enough? No. People just drift apart. Everyone knows that. Everyone accepts it. Why can't you? Just be content with that chapter of your life and learn to turn the page. The one that awaits you might be equally as exciting, maybe even more.

But it's just so precious. you can't leave it behind. It is the reason you are who you are today. Without it, what are you supposed to do? Who are you supposed to be?

The world is suffocating. You are deaf and blind, navigating through a lonely path. You can't read the road signs, you can't hear the directions. Everyone else knows something you don't.

Alas there is no solution, nothing you can do. Let yourself grieve. Then, get up and push through it. Try to live for those rare moments of connecting. You won't ever forget but someone once said that time heals everything. If you feel like you lost all ambition, at least live long enough to find out if that saying is true.