11

Pov: Yn

Its been a few weeks now. I got to know the Stray kids members more and more and well.. I might caught feelings for them? They invited me to Christmas parties and even visited me on Christmas.
It was truly magical. I got pretty close with Chris and Jeongin or well Chan and I.N but I call them by their off stage names now... I guess we got really close huh?
I feel kind of weird since I started to feel well loved? I mean who wouldn't? They just all seem to care for me so much? Maybe there is a chance to be with them?

Oh who knew that this would be the start of a long and dark road...

A few days earlier on Christmas:

I was sitting in my living room and watching some Christmas movies. Then I heardmy doorbell ringing. I got up and walked to the door. As I opened it my favourite 8 boys where standing there.

Yn: "hi guys!! What are you doing here?"
Chan: "Hi Yn! How about we celebrate? I mean only if you have time for us right now?"
Yn: " Oh yeah, sure, of course, I mean I don't really have family so I usually just celebrate on my own? But you can come in I will cook soon if you want to stay for dinner?"
Felix: " that's so kind of you. Thank you so much!"

They hugged me as they walked in.

Lee know: " so how are you doing?"
Yn: " I am fine, I'm happy that I have vacation right now"
Han: "you must enjoy it huh? I mean you work hard every day"
Yn: " you guys work hard too"
Changbin: " yes but you work hard and don't get paid enough for that."
Chan: "and your work is amazing too! The cakes you bake are soooo good"

She blushes and looks away

Yn: "thank you guys.. you make me feel so save and happy you know. Even back when we didn't meet in person. your live streams and content made me forget about how much people can hurt someone. it made me notice that everyone can experience the same even idols like you guys. When I was younger, I thought being famous was easy I thought it would be like a big vacation with money. Over the years, I started to notice how much you need to do to become famous.
I could've never done what you did . I am proud to be your friend."

They all look at her in amazement.

Chan: " it's true. Many people believe that being an idol is easy. we don't know how long we have to work a day we have days where we do nothing and then there are other days where we have to work 16 hours. Some days there isn't even time to properly eat. We go many nights where we can't even sleep because we have to do so much work...
I am happy that you noticed how hard it can be, but that doesn't mean that you don't have to work as hard as we do! You work really really hard to"
Changbin: " like our leader said! We work hard, of course we do, but everyone works hard. Many people have to work harder than you might think at first but in the end you always see what you worked for for us. It's seeing that we gained over 20 million followers over the years which is crazy and I think no one would've thought that back in our training days."
Han: " and like you said, we all have to carry our own package. I personally have really bad problems with anxiety and the crowd of makes me anxious, but everyone feels uncomfortable in some situations."
Seungmin: " I'm not really a talkative person most of the time.. and I know that I am least favourite of the group, but it just feels different to know that people like you.. and even though I'm not really saying it often I do love you guys.. even you YN. You are our friend"

(Short update more will follow soon. Sorry I am not really active right now my mental health isn't that great)