5

Pov: Yn

[time skip]

I woke up the next day feeling a bit exhausted from the day before but I enjoy working at the bakery.
I hot up and took a short shower after that I put on my uniform and made a small breakfast. While my toast got ready I texted Chris and Yang. They both seemed pretty cute and to be honest, I could be interested in dating them. They seem to care deeply especially Chris.
I texted chris.

Yn: Hi Chris! I hope you slept well!

After some minutes, I got an reply.

Chris: good morning! I slept okay. How did you sleep? Do you have to get up early every day?

Yn: I kind of have too. I'm working at the bakery so I have to get up really early.

Chris: I love bakeries!! I just like to eat, I guess! But not like that are not build well or anything! I also work out a lot, so it's kind of doesn't matter if I eat many calories or not.

Yn: I wish I would have time to work out! I worked out in high school, but now I don't really have time :(

Chris: maybe we can work out together one day?

Yn: sounds like a plan.

Chris: sounds like a date?

I giggled a bit.

Yn: sounds like it doesn't it.

Pov: Chan

I woke up from a power nap and saw that Yn texted me. I immediately replied, and he texted for a bit.
I just about going on a date with her, but she immediately answered with yes . Did you maybe know that I am "the bang chan"? Is she maybe thinking about using me or something like that? But how would she know that I am famous?
I started to overthink this whole situation and thought about it way to much. After a few minutes I calmed down and decided to talk about this with the other members.
I walked into the living room and met 4 other members. The other 3 probably were still sleeping.

Chan: Hi guys
Changbin: You are up?
Felix: *yawn* I am so sleepy man
Hyunjin: me too
Lee Know: whats up?
Chan: I wanted to ask you guys something.

They all looked at me curious.

Chan: I told you about the girl I met on the dating app right?
Lee know: you mean like 2 days ago?
Chan: yes. So well I am kind of interested in her I mean I would like to go out and all you-

Changbin stopped me.

Changbin: what? You know we can't date.
Felix: I mean she sounded nice but does she know you are an idol?
Hyunjin: I think its a bad idea..
Lee know: I mean they are kind of right?
Chan: I know I know.. but you know.. I kind of like her? I mean she also doesn't know that I am an Idol..
Felix: but what if she doesn't like that you are famous?
Hyunjin: yea she might hate you for lying you know?
Chan: I didnt lie! I just didnt mention it..
Changbin: I mean its not lying but still she would need to know eventually right?
Lee know: how about you get to know her more before you go out?
Chan: I mean yea I could try that..

We all took a moment before we started to talk again.

Felix: do you guys also sometimes think about how it would be to date someone?
Lee know: as long as they like my cats I would take anyone to be honest. I am not really that picky?
Hyunjin: I mean same. I dont care who I would date as long as they are loyal. I am only scared about what the fans would say to this?
Changbin: I love all typs of people as long as they take care about themselves! And yea the fans would probably hate on a relationship.
Felix: I mean are they really fans when they can't accept who we love?
Chan: but what if we ruin our career?
Lee know: I love doing music with you all..
Changbin: me too.
Hyunjin: same
Chan: I couldnt live without you guys..
Felix: and what if it was a secret?