8

(I CANT OMG WE ARE ALREADY AT 1K READS WHAT?! ANYWAYS LETS DO THIS!!
Also its another shorter chapter since I didn't want to keep you all waiting for to long🙏)

Pov: Yn

I was waking up and starting to get ready for work. Today was a shorter day of work since my boss had to do some business? I dont know if thats a good or bad thing. I got up and made myself some breakfast while watching Netflix. Soon after I got a text from the dating app.

Chris: Hey yn! How did you sleep? I hope everything is okay with later?

I almost forgot about that part. How could I be calm meeting 8 strangers?

Yn: Hi chris. I slept okay what about you? And yes everything should work out later. It was xxx in Seoul right?

I started to eat my breakfast while watching some more Netflix. Then I noticed it was 4 am why was he up that early? Or late? Did he even sleep? Maybe they are as nervous as I am?
My phone vibrates.

Chris: jup thats the address!
Chris: I haven't slept yet but I will go to sleep soon!
Chris: looking forward to meet you soon!

Yn: yea see you soon.

I putted my phone away and finished eating. I then got up and changed clothes before heading to work.
After 20 minutes I was ready and started to walk to the bakery. After 10 minutes of walking I arrived at the store and opened it.
I changed into my uniform and started to prepare the store which meant cleaning and some decorations. Since it's getting closer to Christmas many people asked for custom made Christmas cookies. I never really happened to be that much into Christmas so I didn't really get why they wanted Christmas cookies a month before Christmas but as long as the bakery makes money I wont complain.
I started to unpack some Christmas like decorations to make the store look more Christmas themed.
After 1 hour of preparation it was time to open the store. As I opened the bakery I already saw 5 people standing there waiting for me to let them in.
As they walked in I happily greeted them and started to work.

[2 hours later/now 8 am]

I already worked for 2 hours and I was exhausted. Many customers are really unfriendly and others are ignorant but not all customers are bad. A nice lady also came in today. Her order got mixed up so she needed to come here to pick it up and she was really the sweetest human being I met so far. She even tipped me, even though she had to come all the way here to pick her delivery up. But then there was also another lady. She came in here with her dog and she didn't understand why she couldn't bring in her dog into a bakery. Sometimes I really question human beings.
How would you not know that you can't bring animals into a food store? Or like anything that has to do with high hygiene rules.
I rubbed the side of my head in a annoyed way. I still had three more hours to go since this was short shift. These next three hours could either make my day or completely ended.

[time skip shift end]

My day was stressful enough as my shift ended. I had some nice customers and two really bad customers. Overall, I would say that day really sucked.
Then I remembered that I have to get home soon since I still had to wash up and do some chores before meeting up with the guys.
Is it really okay to just meet strangers?
What if they really are a bad people?
What is they end up murdering me?!
I shakes my head. No one would murder me right?
I then walked into my home and started to do some chores. After around one hour, I started to make myself a small dinner and then started to clean up.
About an hour before I was supposed to meet them I started to get ready since it was a 20 minute drive to their address .
As I finished my light make up which I always wore at work (but I just had to reapply after I washed my face) I took my keys and my phone and wallet and made my way to the address.
As I arrived at the address, I looked around and saw a really really big house almost like a small mansion? I mean, they told me they were celebrities or at least famous, but I didn't expect them to be telling me the truth.
I walked closer to the door and rang the bell.
After two minutes of waiting, I was about to leave until someone open the door .

Pov: Stray kids

Its 1pm which meant that the meeting would be soon. We all were excited, but also scared to meet this new person. We were the ones asking for this but of course we all were scared. Who wouldn't be scared of meeting someone new? Someone that could easily leak personal information such as your address?
We all sat down together in the living room to discuss how the meeting should go.

Chan: "so, how will we do this?"
Changbin: " you guys came up with this idea. You have to at least have a plan right..?"

Silence

Changbin: " and that's why I don't talk to you guys most of the time!!"
Hyunjin: " why are you always screaming?"
Han: " you guys are really something!"
Felix: " can we please focus on this whole meeting a new person thing?"
Lee know: " he is right how will we do this?"
Seungmin: " you guys really get us into something this time."
I.N: " I expected something like that from Han or I don't know lee know? you know that they would just decide to bring someone random to us? But that Chan wanted to do this?"
Seungmin: " you're saying that just like you didn't text her.."
I.N: " touché"
Felix: " okay, so how about we start to focus on this whole situation?"
Lee know: " yeah we definitely should talk about this"
Chan: " I think it's a bit too late to talk about this? I mean we all agreed that we would meet her? You guys wanted to meet her, and we wanted to see her in real life?"
Hyunjin: " I hope she's a pretty in person as she was on the picture"
Felix: " was that all you looked at?"
Hyunjin: " of course not!"
Han: "haha I love how you guys tease each other, but I don't believe that this is the right time!"
Seungmin: " I think it's pretty entertaining?"
Lee know: " and I believe that all of this will go completely wrong."
Changbin: " you mean like the one time that your kids escaped?"
Chan: "ohhh right almost forget, did your cats started to walk around the living room one day!"
Changbin: " it was deadly day for me.."
Han: " he almost died on us."
Lee know: "my babies just wanted to cuddle its mean of you to be allergic.."
Chan: " some days I question myself, if you just act mean or if you are mean."
Seungmin: "minho definitely, is mean!"
Lee know: " I am not. What are you guys talking about?"

They all giggled and laughed.

Felix: " let's continue talking about how we will handle this situation?"
Han: " yeah yeah let's do that"
I.N: " I don't think they're talking about this will help us in anyway?"
Seungmin: " I believe, so too. Like we don't know what she will do we don't know how she would react and we most definitely don't know if she will even show up?"
Changbin: " I mean, if she doesn't show up, then we know that she was a liar?"
Felix: " I think she will show up! As I met her in the bakery while she was working she seemed to be really nice?"
Chan: " I don't know how she is in real life, but I can definitely tell that she cares about people."
Hyunjin: " I believe, so too."

We talked about this whole situation, a bit more until we heard the doorbell ring.
It was already 2 pm . She came. She is really here.
We looked at each other, and Lee know got up to open the door. He walked closer and opened the door looking at the person tagt was about to leave until he opened the door.
Lee know stood there, his face shocked and his face a bit warm.
She turned around and her eyes widen.

Yn: .. what.. how..? What.. is going on.?

(we love cliffhangers don't we~😋🙌)