10

(Hi my loves it's been a while huh? So yea short update on me I am mentally not really stable and was really struggling with my health the last weeks and now I literally sprained my ankle and bros.. I am in so much pain you don't understand 😭😭😭 I will definitely have a lot more time after Christmas cause I will finally have my time off work again ahhhh.
Would you like me to post something mentioning Christmas stuff in the next chapters to give the right mode? I mean I could do a Christmas special if you would like me too 👀 anywaysss gonna start with the chapter now sry for not really posting ;v; okay let's continue hehe)

Pov: Yn

We wanted to cook some ramen with gyoza and some kimchi. The guys told me it was one of their favourite dishes so we wanted to make them happy.
Lee know started to wash up the vegetables while me and Hyunjin started to take out all the other supplies that we needed.
After an hour the kitchen already smelled like heaven even though hyunjin messed up a lot of things cause he didnt take cooking seriously.

Yn: "HYUNJIN TO THE LOVE OF GOD PUT THE FLOUR AWAY GOD DAYM IT!"
Lee know: "I swear this is my last string-"
Hyunjin: "huhhh but we need it?"
Yn: "omg.. no we do not!"
Hyunjin: "we dont?"
Yn: "yes we dont!!"
Hyunjin: "then how should I do this?"

He throws some flour in my face making me look as white as a ghost.
I stopped moving before I ran after him while he tried escaping.

Yn: "YOU LITTLE- YOU WILL REGRET THAT!!"
Hyunjin: "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN HAHA"

They started running all over the place making a mess until they arrived in the living room.

Hyunjin: "BE CAREFUL CASPER THE GHOST IS COMING ~"
Han: "who..?"
Changbin: "did you hit your head?"

Yn runs into the room... covered in flour.
After a moment of silence they all laughed loudly.

Chan: "CASPER THE GHOST AHHAHA"
Felix: "whats wrong? Lost your little castle~"
Han: "I CANT HAHAHA"

Yn looked at them before walking away after a few seconds she came back and threw flour at hyunjin covering not only him but also han and Felix which were in front of him.
They stopped laughing and looked at her shocked.

Yn: "whats wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost ~"

She teases.

Changbin: "HAHAH I CANT OMG LOOK AT YOU THREE HAHA!!"
Chan: "MY STOMACH HURTS HAHAHAHA"

Lee know walks in and after he looks at them for a second he laughs so hard that he fell on the floor.
Yn giggles while the other 5 guys laughed.

Seungmin: "I can't believe how stupid you guys look!"
I.N: " don't be so rude or they might fall over and turn to real ghosts"
Chan: "haha you guys are going to be the death of me!"

After some more minutes of laughing Lee know and Yn went back to the kitchen to continue the cooking. The three members that we covered in flour cleaned up.
Hyunjin came back to Lee know and yn in the kitchen and tugged on her Shirt.

Hyunjin: "you wanna go take a shower? I mean you are completely covered in flour you know?"
Yn: "I dont know.. I mean, wouldn't it be bad if I shower here?"
Hyunjin: " no it's my fault that you are covered in flour so let me bring you to my room I will also give you a pair of exchange clothes if that's fine with you?"
Yn: " that actually sounds great"

Hyunjin starts to walk towards his room with yn following him. As they arrived there he leads her inside.

Hyunjin: " I think my clothes will be a bit big on you so how about I give you older ones? They might fit you better. Are shorts and a Hoodie okay? I can also look for long pants, but I don't think they will fit you since I am a bit taller?"
Yn: " yeah don't worry about it just give me anything as long as I can get out of these."