3

Pov: Felix

I was now on my way to the bakery . It was kind of hard to get by People unnoticed. I don't know why so many fans have to be that crazy and follow people like me all the time , like I said I love my fans but sometimes it's just really stressing me out. There's so many things that I can't do because I am an idol I can't date anyone I can't even go out in public without a mask. Sometimes I wonder if life would be easier if I stayed in Australia, but I wouldn't have met them. These seven boys are my home. Thanks to Chris I am able to perform on stage every now and then. Thanks to him I have a second family. The boys really care deeply about each other and also deeply about me. It's just like a big friend group kind of is like a family?
They always help each other out. If it's just a simple task like cooking, or if it's something that more emotional.
We all kind of stay together, even though we have free time. It's like we all don't want to be a part? I mean, of course, there's someone like Seungmin who would love to just be in his room and sleep all day same goes with Han.. he's also kind of a sleepyhead haha..
I want the whole life would be without them ? I don't know if you can call it love?  but I will definitely say I love them. I care about them a lot, but I don't really know how to put my feelings.
It's a weird situation. I can't say I love them in a romantic way, but I also can't say I only see them as family. They are so much more than family to me?
Maybe I should talk with Chris about this? he always has the best advices.

I continued walking to the bakery still deeply, thinking about my feelings and the other boys . I never really consider being something other than straight? But it's not like I dislike to thought about it!

As I get closer to the bakery I kind of got nervous. There are so many people inside the bakery all of the time. What if someone would notice that I am " the Felix of Stray kids" ?
It's always hard to go into a story with the thought of might getting recognise..
I am kind of scared every time I walk in a store without security, because you never know what crazy fans could do .. I mean, I think I can trust most of them at least I hope. They are people who gave me the chance to do what I love, I would never want to abandon them even though it with my sounds like it. They are also kind of like family to me, but I just would love to have more personal space but in the end that's what I decided to do. I set myself that I wanted to become an idol and that's how I have to live now maybe one day I would be able to just go outside without security.

Soon after I enter the bakery and look around. I see all the people inside which makes me nervous and anxious. I walk up to the front.

Felix: "I am here to pick up an order?"

Pov: Yn

I was almost done preparing the apology gift for the delivery problem as I heard someone coming up to the desk. I turn around to the voice.

???: "I am here to pick up an order?"
Yn: "yes ofc what was the name?"
???: "Lix.."
Yn: "okay let me grab it real quick okay?"

The guy nods as I walk back to get the cake. I hand it to him and hand him an apology gift.

Yn: "I am so sorry for the delay and the delivery problems! I made you some extra cookies and you will get 20% off on the cake"
???: "ah no no dont worry about it"
Yn: "No I have to!"

After the argument he agreed and paid. Soon after the boy left. It was a weird feeling inside. I felt like I knew him, but there was something missing? Maybe I have already seen him in the store or something like that?
I push my thoughts aside and continue working.

Pov: Felix

I feel a bit uncomfortable, taking the discount and free cookies since it wasn't her fault that the delivery guy had some problems. But she was really kind she thought about the way to make it up to me. It's weird how she treated me Nice, even though she didn't know me. If that's what it feels like to be liked or at least respected because you are a human being and not something like idol or celebrity then I want to have this every day. She was just nice to me and not nice to Felix.. also, she was pretty cute. I think I will tell the guys about her!

I arrive home soon after and start to tell the guys all about what happened.

Changbin: " it's normal to be nice to customers?"
Han: " but on the other hand, she didn't need to necessarily give him a discount and free cookies? It was just a kind gesture"
Chris: " I think it was really nice of her."
Jeongin: " and you said she was cute?"
Felix: " yes, she had like something special about her? How are use and her hair was just so different you know?"
Hyunjin: " sounds interesting"
Seungmin: " I mean she does sound really nice."
Minho: "well maybe we will order another cake from her if it does taste good?"
Chris: " the reviews says that their cakes are the best"
Seungmin: " many people talk about the cakes on life shows too."
Han: "uhhhh I saw someone who literally said it was the best thing he ever ate!"
Jeongin: " I saw someone say that to!"
Felix: " I really hope that they are good because the cake looks delicious! It has so many details on it!!"
Changbin: " let's find out then?"

They unwrap the cake and look at it. They all have the same expression on her face.
They all were shocked . Felix was definitely right this Cake had so many details.

(Hiii I made this chapter a bit longer than the other ones so I hope you had fun reading! I will be on a convention this weekend, but after that I will definitely post a long chapter!! Take care!)