6

[couple days later]

Pov: Yn

Its been two weeks now since I started texting with chris and yang. The dating app changed my life tbh. I never thought I would like an app that much. I thought about giving them my number but I am still scared since I never even saw a picture of them. Its kind of weird how I only get added from guys with nicknames without profie pics.
I went online again since I got a notification from chris. I texted him back and then texted Yang. I then saw an older notification. I was added by a guy named Ji some hours ago. I went through his profile and he also doesn't have a profile pic. Its really a weird coincidence. He likes painting and has a pet dog? Thats kind of cute tbh. I like people which are creative.
He also likes to sing and dance I don't know if he's good at it, but I wouldn't mind if he wants to show me.
I added him back.

Yn: Hi there!

I put my phone away after the quick message. I started to do my chores around the house while waiting for a response.

Pov: Hyunjin

I was done practising my dance and went back to my room to shower. I then saw that I was added by Yn.
I quickly texted her back.

Ji: Hello!
Ji: how are you?

Yn: I am fine how are you?

Pov: Yn

I saw that Ji texted me some minutes later and I replied quickly.

Ji: I am good too.
Ji: just a bit exhausted.
Ji: what are you doing?

Yn: I am doing chores rn!
Yn: you?

Ji: I was training a bit.

Yn: Training?

Ji: yes!
Ji: I like singing and dancing!
Ji: and I need to improve you know?

Yn: I dont know you but you probably are amazing at it!

Ji: I can send you a video of the dance if you like?

Yn: sounds amazing!

I was excited to see Ji dance. I like singing and dancing a lot so I am really interested in what he is doing. I might even be able to see his face?
I wonder if he is pretty or anything like that? He seems nice so he might be a full package?
That reminds me that I have to get closer to Chris and Yang too. They both also seemed pretty cute.

Pov: Hyunjin

Oh shit what did I do? I cant just send her my face?!
I ran out of my room into the living room.

Pov: stray kids

Hyunjin: „I am fucked!"
Lee know: "DONT CURSE!!"
Hyunjin: "sry!"
Changbin: "what do you mean you are fucked?"
Lee know: " what did I just say?"
Hyunjin: " so I might have added someone on the dating app... it might have been yn.. and I might have asked her if she wanted a video of me dancing.."

Everyone looked at him dumbfounded.

Han: " and you guys say, I'm stupid most of the time-"
Seungmin: " have you finally lost your last braincell..?"
Chan: " I was scared because I asked her out on a date and you just casually tell her that you want to send her a video of you dancing?"
I.N: " same to be honest! I was so scared to ask her even out, and we still haven't decided how we do that with going on a date?"
Felix: " how will you send her a video of you dancing when you can show her your face..?"
Hyunjin: " that's why I am asking for help, here!"
Lee know: " why are you guys even texting her?
I mean, we talked about that, she was pretty and all bad, is she really that special?"