2

Pov: Yn

I got ready and headed to work. I was exhausted since I didn't get much sleep last night. It was weird to imagine someone without a face? I mean I know some things about him but what would I expect from an dating app? I only downloaded it to get to know other stray kids fans but what if I would meet someone I could like? What if I end up having a crush on someone? I have never been in a relationship before. People always disliked something about me. Its weird how I was always an outcast in school. People said I was the weird kid since I didn't talked much but I just didn't wanted to annoy anyone. In the end I spend almost all my school time alone.
I mean I got friends here and there but no one I kept in contact for a while. I dont even wanna think about all the times people left me because I was to quiet.
I pushed my thoughts aside and went into the bakery.
I put on my uniform and started to bake some treats.

Some hours later I finished everything up and cleaned the shop for the opening. I changed into a clean uniform and started to put the treats up in the front.
I organised the deliveries and pick ups for today.
At around 10am I opened the shop.
I was alone for the next 2h since my coworker has called in sick. It was hard to prepare everything alone but I managed it just in time.
Some minutes later the first costumers came in and started to order. After only 20 minutes within opening the store was packed. It was really stressing me out since I wasn't used to work all alone and the next coworker would arrive in around one and a half hours.
I was trying to be optimistic but after 20 more minutes I was close to having a panic attack. The store was full, I was alone, some customers where really mean and then there was a delivery problem which meant the customer would need to pick it up and I would need to prepare something as an apology.

Pov: Felix

I was excited to try the cake from the small bakery close by. They said that it would be amazing. I was so excited to try it and needed to preorder the cake 2 weeks ago.
I was about to take a shower as I got a call from the bakery. A girl talked to me something about a delivery problem or something like that? It was really hectic but I got what she was saying. She told me I could come over and pick it up from the store in 20 minutes and that she would give me something as an apology for the inconvenience. I agreed to pick it up and got ready after showering.
I picked out some clothes which made me hide my looks since I wouldn't want fans to notice me. I mean I love my fans but I really need a bit of privacy some days. I pulled my hoodie over my head and got a black mask over my face.
I got out of my dorm and told Chris and Minho, which where both sitting in the living room watching a show, that I would go out and be back soon.

(Sry for not uploading for so long but I am attending a con next weekend and I still have to style 5 wigs😭😭 I will still try to upload a bit more🙏🙏)