His sight was just as he expected. Xia Chenshu and his friends' faces looked as if they had been frozen by the heavy snow all night, turning blue and black.
  Everyone was silent, just staring at the map drawn by Ji Yanqing, trying hard to digest the news that Ji Yanqing had just told them.
  It took them a long time to finally digest it, which almost made them cry. Ji Yanqing's news was too heavy and despairing. The despair seemed to have an entity, heavy and sticky, killing them all. Death enveloped them, making it impossible for them to even breathe.
  It was extremely difficult for them to deal with a single corpse king, but a city of corpse kings...
  They had just been persuading Ji Yanqing to tell them and discuss anything with them in the future, but now, they wanted Ji Yanqing to do anything. Didn't say.
  They would rather know nothing and die in ignorance.
  "...How about...let's find a place to hide?" Heilong, who has always had an unconventional personality, tried to smile, but his smile was uglier than crying.
  "Where is there any place to hide? Even if we go to the primeval forest, even if we go to the deep mountains and wild forests, who can guarantee that the Corpse King will not go there? Moreover, all kinds of mutated plants can be seen everywhere in the forest, which is also full of dangers, not to mention there is no food, let's go How will you live after you die?" Mo Xian asked.
  "Then what do you do?" Heilong looked at him. His eyes were bloodshot. He seemed to want to give Mo Xian a beating. It seemed that as long as he beat Mo Xian until he was speechless, they would still have something to do.
  Don't stay silent.
  The muscles on Bai Haoxuan's face twitched [dòng].
  Lipingsen’s remaining eye was already bloodshot.
  Xia Chenshu, who was always smiling, no longer had a smile on his face.
  Lan Zi wanted to dissuade Heilong, but she was completely powerless.
  "I'm going to kill them." A cold voice broke the silence.
  Everyone looked towards Feng Yimo.
  The same is true for Ji Yanqing.
  Facing Feng Yimo's face and his serious eyes, a group of people couldn't help but be stunned.
  Ji Yanqing was helpless, Feng Yimo went to kill him?
  How to kill Feng Yimo?
  That was the corpse king of a city.
  Seeing Ji Yan's disbelief, Feng Yimo turned around and left. He was going to kill them now.
  Ji Yan rubbed the bridge of his nose gently. Feng Yimo was going to kill the Corpse King in Devil City. Why did he go to the middle of the mine?
  Can Feng Yimo come back from this trip?
  No, before that, can Feng Yimo find the Devil City?
  He seriously doubted that Feng Yimo might not be able to find the Devil City once he left.
  "Come back."
  Feng Yimo came back obediently.
  003.
  Ji Yan took a deep breath. He ignored Feng Yimo, who was still a little aggrieved, and looked at Xia Chenshu and the others, "In short, we must build the paradise before things become like that. As for the Corpse King... so far we have If there is no other way, just don’t think about it yet.”

  Ji Yanqing looked at Feng Yimo with complicated and helpless eyes. What he wanted was not just that Feng Yimo could help kill a few corpse kings, but also how humans could deal with them.
  If there was just one corpse king, he believed that Feng Yimo and the others could deal with it, but what if two or twenty came at the same time?
  Can Feng Yimo guarantee that all the corpse kings will be killed before their survival team dies?
  Before Feng Yimo killed all the corpse kings, were the members of their survival team just sitting on the ground waiting for Feng Yimo to rescue them?
  If they want to survive for a long time, they must rely on themselves.
  No one spoke, everyone was quiet.
  Lan Zi took a deep breath. When Xia Chenshu, Lipingsen, Mo Xian, Heilong, and Bai Haoxuan were all silent, she raised her voice and spoke, "Instead of complaining here, it's better to take action first."
  Listen. Everyone looked at Lan Zi's words.
  Lan Zi raised the gun in his hand and said, "At this stage, we just need to think about how to build a paradise."
  Lan Zi didn't look well, but what she said was full of energy, and she seemed completely unaffected.
  Seeing Lan Zi like that, Xia Chenshu and the others were surprised.
  Lan Zi understood everyone's surprise. She smiled and said, "Aren't we already used to it? That despair of never seeing the end or the future."
  Lan Zi looked at Ji Yanqing.
  Before Ji Yanqing led them to hunt the awakened zombies, before they saw the hope of living, they came here every day.
  They had no idea when they would be unable to eat, and they had no idea when they would be bitten by zombies. At that time, they felt out of breath all the time.
  "And now Ji Yanqing is back." Lan Zi raised her lips and smiled.
  There is a scar that runs through the entire left side of her face. The scar looks very hideous and terrifying, but her smile is heartwarming, and it makes her voice a little more cheerful.
  The lightness and joy were completely different from the despair and heaviness in everyone's hearts.
  Listening to Lan Zi's words and feeling the lightness and excitement, Xia Chenshu and others looked at Ji Yanqing.
  The moment they saw Ji Yanqing's face, they all felt as if they had emerged from the deep sea, and they suddenly became able to breathe.
  Yes, they have found Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yanqing is now with them.
  "It's not a big problem." A relieved smile appeared on Xia Chenshu's face.
  "Huh..." Lipingsen breathed out.
  "Boss, don't disappear all of a sudden. My stomach hurts."
  Mo Xian and Bai Haoxuan looked at each other. There was a thin layer of sweat on their foreheads, but at this moment, they both had smiles on their faces.
  It's not that they don't know the current situation, but they just have an inexplicable confidence that as long as Ji Yanqing is around, they won't have to despair completely.
  When that time comes, Ji Yanqing will definitely come up with a crazy idea and lead them to find a way out.
  After all, that was Ji Yanqing!
  "Let's consider the paradise first." Lan Zi said.
  "Those two bastards secretly made preparations without telling us." Xia Chenshu smiled on his face but there was no smile in his eyes.