"Ms Kim!" You shouted to your lady in waiting who was outside the room. She entered the room respectfully. "I want more." You said waving around the bottle in your hand. She looked at you, the other three bottles in random places on the floor beside you.

"My lady it is already pretty late, would you like me to call for the crown prince again? Or would you-"

"Call for the crown prince? Yes! Call for him! We need to have a chat." You said , very clearly drunk.

"Yes my lady."

Ms Kim went to find Seongnam. Fortunately he was still awake, just sat in his room and letting his thoughts run wild. It was so late into the night however that sunrise was nearing. He looked up to see Ms Kim.

"Crown prince, I apologise for bothering you but the crown princess has requested your presence."

"What's with the sudden change in mood?" He asked Ms Kim, not entertained.

"Well..." Ms Kim struggled to word it.

"Just tell me the truth." Seongnam replied.

"She's drunk." Seongnam let out a small laugh to this.

"Make sure she sleeps soon." He said dismissing Ms Kim. When she returned you were knocked out on the bed.

In the morning you had arrived to the Queen Dowagers quarters just before Seongnam had. You felt a slight sensation of pride for this.

"I would have expected the crown prince to have arrived before me."you said to your husband.

"Well I would have expected the crown princess to not drink all of the wedding liquor last night. We all have our expectations." He replied back. You just turned to Ms Kim. Before following Seongnam in to meet the Queen dowager.

"Grandmother, I am here to pay my respects." Seongnam spoke to the Queen dowager. She just showed the two of you a sweet smile.

"I hope you had a restful night." You smiled as she nodded in response.

"So I expect the two of you successfully consummated your marriage." She looked at both your reactions. "There's been a strange rumour this morning around the palace, so your grandmother is quite worried. They're saying there was an argument and you suddenly left the crown Princess' quarters last night." She said directing it all at Seongnam. It was clear he tried to stay composed. "Is it true?"

"From what you are saying it seems your ladies in waiting have quite the interest In me. Rather than keeping their eyes on me they should be serving you." The Queen dowager gasped at Seongnams response. You tried so hard to fight the urge of your usual reaction.

"Your highness, the information is misleading for you. We did in fact spend the night together." You smiled. Her ears perked at this and she looked at you to elaborate more. "After consummating our marriage we talked to each other and ate some food, however the crown prince had a surprise for me that he insisted on grabbing himself so he left for a brief moment before returning shortly. So please do not worry." You smiled providing a much more pleasant answer than your husband's quick response. The Queen dowager seemed contempt with this response.

Once leaving the two of you looked at each other, being very aware of the people surrounding you. You both without a single word being said decided walking together was the smartest thing. Once arriving at Seongnams quarters you shut the door on the ladies in waiting. Turning to your husband.

"Did you really think it's smart to anger her on my first day?!" You asked him very clearly annoyed.

"Do you think I like being followed?"