"You... I thought..." Lan Zi had too much to say and too many questions to ask, but at this moment she couldn't organize her words. Ji Yanqing was still alive.
  Ji Yan patted her shoulder lightly.
  Under the car, Lipingsen's remaining eye became increasingly red and filled with bloodshot eyes.
  He thought about what he would do after finding Ji Yanqing, hold Ji Yanqing in his arms and cry, pull Ji Yanqing's collar and ask him why he didn't come back, or beat Ji Yanqing severely, did he know? Do you know how worried they are?
  He thought about many possibilities, but at the moment he just stared at Ji Yanqing because his brain couldn't function at all.
  Ji Yanqing is still alive, Ji Yanqing is back, Ji Yanqing is back alive, and he even says "Long time no see" to them.
  "Sorry." Ji Yan said lightly.
  "What on earth...is going on?" Lipingsen tried his best to make his voice sound normal, but the words he spoke were hoarse.
  "It's a long story -"
  "Then let's make it short." Xia Chenshu stared at Ji Yanqing with red eyes. His chest was heaving violently, as if he was about to kill someone.
  Ji Yan looked away lightly.
  "Sorry." Facing Xia Chenshu's bloodshot eyes, Ji Yanqing could only say an apology. Xia
  Chenshu’s lips twitched. He wanted to say a few more words, but he Before he could say it, his usual playful smile had long since disappeared, and he looked nothing like him.
  This was the first time Ji Yanqing had seen Xia Chenshu like that in a long time. It made him feel strange and also made him feel guilty.
  He did injure three people.
  Xia Chenshu turned his head and stopped looking at Ji Yanqing. He had to slow down, otherwise he was afraid that he would really rush into the car and punch Ji Yanqing in the face.
  Does he know how worried he is?
  He thought he was dead.
  "I will explain this matter clearly to you." Ji Yan's throat felt bitter.
  He knew that he had made Xia Chenshu and the others worried, but now was not the time to say this. He had to find the right time to tell them.
  The fact that there are three corpse kings in their team is by no means a trivial matter. If the news leaks out, the entire gathering will go crazy about it, and Xiang Yang will definitely become the target of public criticism immediately.
  "Is it Xia Chen?" Xia Chenshu only asked.
  "...Hmm." Hearing the name again, Ji Yan's already bitter throat felt as if he had swallowed a knife blade. "He tricked me into the mall and locked me in." After a
  pause, Ji Yan said softly. Speaking of that name, "He was also the one who killed Su Luo."
  Su Luo was only thirteen or fourteen years old, and he was still a child.
  Su Luo was still calling Brother Xia Chen until she died, but Xia Chen didn't hesitate at all when he took action.
  He didn't hesitate at all.
  Hearing Ji Yanqing's words and Xia Chen's name, Xia Chenshu and Li Pingsen's red eyes showed hatred, and Lan Zi also looked up from Ji Yanqing's arms.
  "That bastard..." Lipingsen gritted his teeth.
  Ji Yanqing didn't want to talk about this topic at this time, so he asked, "Where is Lu Qing?"
  He hadn't seen Lu Qing yet.
  In a mud house with half the ceiling missing.
  "Don't go too far!" The forty-year-old man with narrow eyes and a shrewd face gritted his teeth. Lu Qing was taking advantage of the situation.
  Lu Qing raised his eyes and glanced at him, looking at the machine he had selected in his arms, "I want this too."
  The people from the survival team opposite had apparently looted a pharmaceutical factory before, and they brought back a large amount of commonly used drugs. , Lu Qing was not very interested in those medicines, but he was bound to get this machine.

  "You—"
  Before the forty-year-old man could finish his words, there was a commotion in the crowded alley outside.
  Having survived the apocalypse, they immediately looked outside with caution.
  Outside the window that had long been gone, several people ran quickly towards the outside of the village. Those people were too fast and bumped into many people along the way, which caused quite a commotion.
  "What's the noise about?" the man asked.
  "I heard that Xiangyang's lost captain is back..."
  Before the person outside the door had time to finish speaking, Lu Qing in the room had already thrown away the machine in his hand, turned around and rushed out the door.
  "Hey..." The forty-year-old man in the room was startled and hurriedly rushed to pick up the machine.
  He didn't know what it was, but since Lu Qing was so precious, then that thing was definitely a treasure.
  After catching the things in a hurry, the man looked at the door and saw that Lu Qing was not there. He couldn't help but mutter, is Lu Qing crazy?
  Lu Qing was holding on to the machine just now, but now he was throwing it away.
  Rushing out of the village and into his own camp, Lu Qing quickly walked through the convoy.
  Before he could ask what was going on, his eyes were attracted by the crowd gathered in front of him, and he immediately rushed over there, "Let me go..." He
  squeezed through the crowd and came to the crowd, and saw Xia Xia, whose face was obviously wrong. Shen Shu and Li Pingsen heard Lan Zi's suppressed cry, and the panting Lu Qing's lips moved.
  He stared blankly in front of the few people.
  In front of Xia Chenshu and the others, Ji Yanqing was getting off a shuttle bus.
  Seeing Ji Yanqing and Ji Yanqing's familiar face, Lu Qing's pupils suddenly shrank, and the torrent of blood in his body instantly rushed into his brain.
  Before Lu Qing could say anything, a group of people crowded in beside him.
  They were all the people who had been with Ji Yanqing before. They squeezed through the crowd and saw Ji Yanqing surrounded by the crowd. They immediately heard roars.
  "Boss!"
  "Captain..."
  "Wow..."
  The wailing sounds continued, causing Xiangyang's already lively camp to become a mess.
  Before those people's roars could stop, more and more people who had been following Ji Yanqing poured back from everywhere.
  Entering the camp and hearing the crying, a group of people's eyes turned red even before they got close.
  They quickly squeezed through the crowd and approached Ji Yanqing in the center.
  Seeing this scene and hearing the constant sound, Black Dragon, who was originally prepared to laugh, also had red eyes.
  Not only the black dragon, but also the four captains Xia Chenshu, Lan Zi, Li Pingsen and Mo Xian, who usually had a ruthless style, also had red eyes. They saw a group of people constantly surrounding Ji Yanqing, and those who later joined Xiang Yang had expressions on their faces. Confused.
  Their heads kept turning, looking left and right, and chattering, like a group of chickens that had lost the protection of the hen, with confused faces.
  They were not the only ones craning their necks to look.
  Hearing cries and roars, almost the entire gathering heard from other people that Xiang Yang had finally found their captain.
  Xiang Yang lost his captain, and Xiang Yang's people were looking for their captain like crazy. This matter had already spread among the survival team. Now that they knew that Xiang Yang's captain was back, everyone could not help but crane their necks to look.
  The most unpredictable thing in the apocalypse is the human heart. It is simply unreasonable for them that a group of people like Xiangyang go crazy for one person.
  Many of them had met Xia Chenshu and the others, and a discerning person could tell at a glance that Xia Chenshu and the others were not ordinary people. This also made them more curious about who Xiang Yang's captain was.
  Looking around, everyone quickly found the man who was being