Divide all the people with guns in the team into three teams. Xia Chenshu, Lan Zi, and Lipingsen each lead a team. Except for the team left behind, the other two teams go into the city to look for them.
  They centered on the shopping mall, and they searched one building after another. They knocked on the door of each house, and they searched like a carpet, but even so, they still found nothing.
  Five days passed, when all of them were exhausted from not eating, drinking, and searching for a long time.
  Qin Yue found them and told them about leaving.
  Qin Yue has been camping here for more than ten days, and they have replenished their supplies. They can no longer stay here.
  Knowing that Qin Yue was leaving, Li Xiao immediately geared up.
  Faced with Li Xiao like that, Huang Rongyue, who had been helping to find someone, had no choice but to propose leaving.
  Ji Yanqing is dead. Even if they don't want it, it has become a fact.
  Otherwise, why didn't Ji Yanqing return to the camp?
  003.
  If Ji Yanqing was unable to leave the city because he was seriously injured, they would have searched most of the city centered on the mall during this time. 
  Faced with Huang Rongyue’s proposal, they chose to reject it.
  After rejecting Huang Rongyue's proposal, problems ensued.
  Once Qin Yue and Huang Rongyue leave, a battle between them and Li Xiao will inevitably come. They cannot defeat Li Xiao at all, and they will definitely lose.
  Faced with this, everyone in the entire camp was silent.
  After a full afternoon of silence, at night, the three captains Xia Chenshu, Lan Zi, and Lipingsen started a conversation with everyone in the team.
  Those in the team who want to leave can leave with Huang Rongyue. They will not blame them. They only have one condition: keep the gun.
  They're not leaving, they're staying.
  Ji Yanqing couldn't be found and they weren't going anywhere.
  After a night, when they voted the next morning, there were more than a hundred people in their team. Not a single hand in the entire camp was raised, and everyone chose to stay.
  Ji Yanqing is not only the captain of Xia Chenshu, Lan Zi, and Lipingsen, but also their captain.
  Most of them were rescued by Ji Yanqing. If it weren't for Ji Yanqing, they would have died long ago.
  Ji Yanqing never treated them badly, and even took it upon himself to deal with danger. Ji Yanqing also led them to hunt for awakened zombies, giving them hope of survival.
  Ever since they followed Ji Yanqing, they felt more and more like they were living like human beings.
  They held Ji Yanqing in their hands like a life-saving straw. Now that the life-saving straw was gone, he might be in danger. If they just left like this, then who were they?
  It took a lot of effort for them to live like human beings, and they didn't want to go back to the old days where they were neither human nor ghosts.
  When Qin Yue and Huang Rongyue left, they still remembered the surprise on their faces when they learned that all of them were going to stay. They seemed to be looking at a group of lunatics.
  They probably did go crazy from that point on.
  After watching Qin Yue and Huang Rongyue leave, they launched a frantic operation and led Li Xiao's team into the city.
  They did not play the hide-and-seek game in the city as Li Xiao and the others wanted. As soon as they entered the city, they immediately headed towards the vegetable market and school where there were more zombies. They fired directly to alert the zombies in the city.
  After that, there was a hunt that lasted for nearly five days.

  To be able to survive to this day in this apocalyptic world, Li Xiao and his group are not fools, but they who have played around with zombies in the past have never encountered hunting from humans in this kind of environment.
  They created traps, they used zombies, and they did not care about the consequences as long as they could kill Li Xiao and his group.
  Li Xiao's group quickly fell into panic, and they went completely crazy since Ji Yan's disappearance. They were like a group of irrational mad dogs biting Li Xiao and chasing after him.
  They were so furious that they beat Li Xiao's group to pieces by relying on their disadvantage of being less than half the combat strength of Li Xiao's team.
  At the end of five days of hunting, Li Xiao's team was almost wiped out, and they also lost more than 30 and nearly 40 people.
  They obtained some of the guns and ammunition from Li Xiao's team, which gave everyone in their team of hundreds of people a gun.
  After winning, a group of them did not leave excitedly singing their victory. After a short break, they had an even crazier plan.
  They prepared for the worst and began to observe the zombies in the city...
  Even if Ji Yanqing really turned into a zombie, they had to see his body.
  For a person like Ji Yanqing, even if he turns into a zombie, he will definitely be a powerful zombie. He might awaken, he might turn into a zombie king.
  They joked and described what they thought Ji Yanqing looked like after becoming the Corpse Queen, but there was no smile on any of their faces.
  They all know that even if Ji Yanqing awakens and becomes the Corpse King, he will no longer be the same person as before.
  He won't remember them anymore.
  While they were replenishing supplies to survive, they were searching and observing in the city.
  During this period, they also encountered a corpse king in the city. It occupied a wide area, making it impossible for them to search for it.

The Little Beauty Was Forced to Raise a Cub for the Corpse King"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें