Chapter 301: Call Me Brother

Sensing the coldness in Jungkook's voice, Lisa wanted to retract her foot, but Jungkook held her ankle tightly and didn't let her move.

"I knocked it." Lisa felt a little guilty.

"Will it look like this after a knock?" Jungkook glanced at Lisa's leg. There was a large bruise where the bottom of her pants had been lifted. It was obvious that she had been hit by a great force.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's elbow and indeed saw some swelling. "You fought with someone," Jungkook said affirmatively.

"I ran into a group of people who wanted to take Tang Yin away, so I..." Lisa finally spoke the truth. However, under Jungkook's cold gaze, she could not bring herself to say the rest.

Jungkook lowered his eyes and looked at Lisa wound. No one knew what he was thinking about, but Lisa felt that the pressure on him was getting lower. "I'm fine. It's just a bruise. I'll be fine in a few days."

Jungkook suddenly stood up, picked Lisa up horizontally, and walked upstairs.

Lisa wanted to say something, but when she saw Jungkook's cold side profile that was pursed tightly, she swallowed her words and obediently stayed in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook's aura was extremely terrifying, but his actions were very gentle as he placed Lisa on the bed. He found a medical box and gently applied the medicine for Lisa.

"Hiss." Jungkook applied some ointment on the bruises. Only then did Lisa feel a little pain.

Seeing Lisa's leg shrink in pain, Jungkook paused and frowned even more, his actions becoming lighter.

After finally treating the wounds on Lisa's legs and arms, Jungkook remained silent with a cold expression.

"Jungkook?" Seeing that Jungkook was about to leave after applying the medicine, Lisa called out to him.

"What?" Jungkook asked coldly.

"Don't be angry. It really doesn't hurt much. I'll..." Lisa was about to say that she would definitely pay attention next time.

"It hurts me." Jungkook's deep voice sounded in the room, stunning Lisa.

With that, Jungkook left the bedroom, and Lisa did not stop him.

Not long after, Jungkook entered the bedroom and placed the water, snacks, and fruits by the bed. Jungkook rolled up his sleeves and sat by the side, peeling oranges for Lisa.

"Jungkook?" Looking at Jungkook peeling the orange seriously with his head lowered, but the corners of his lips were still tight, Lisa could not help but call out, but Jungkook did not reply.

"You're not going to talk to me anymore?"

Jungkook still did not speak. He quietly handed the peeled orange to Lisa.

Lisa did not take the orange. Instead, she passed Jungkook's hand that was holding the orange and tugged at his sleeve.

"Brother, don't be angry, okay?"

Jungkook's hand paused. He suddenly looked up and saw a smile in Lisa's eyes.

"Look, I've already called you brother. Can you stop being angry with me?"

With Lisa's call of Brother and her smile, Jungkook felt as if his heart had been split into two. One half was warm in the clouds, and the other half was roasted in the fire.

"Okay?" Lisa gently tugged at Jungkook's sleeve again.

Jungkook sighed softly in his heart. He really could not do anything to her.

"Where did you learn these sweet nothings?" Jungkook said helplessly. Finally, he was no longer ignoring her.

Jungkook put down the orange that had been poked by Lisa calling him 'Brother', dried his hands, and peeled another one for her.