Chapter 22: Hottest Search

Ji-Yoon, who had just come out after changing her clothes, happened to see the moment Lalisa's veil fell. That perfect moment of shyness, joy, and panic hurt her like a knife stabbing into her eyes.

Seeing the director praise her repeatedly and the other staff exclaim in admiration, Ji-Yoon clenched her fists under her long sleeves, with jealousy flashing in her eyes. How could this be? How could Lisa's acting skills be so good?!

"Xiao Zhang, come here." Ji-Yoon called her manager over and whispered into his ear.

==========

In Beijing.

Beomgyu, who was already used to sleeping late and waking up in the afternoon, was woken up at eight o'clock in the morning.

With panda eyes, he ate breakfast together with Haru and Jungkook. He was so sleepy that his eyelids twitched, but he didn't dare to play any tricks in front of Jungkook.

After asking the chauffeur to send Haru to kindergarten, Jungkook gave Beomgyu a cold glance.

"Come with me."

"Huh?! Oh." Beomgyu followed Jungkook with a racing heart. He even had difficulty breathing.

'I shouldn't have been tricked by that woman's sugar-coated words! Boohoo! Someone save me! That person is as scary as the King Of Hell!' Although Beomgyu looked calm on the outside, he was actually bitter on the inside.

Like that, Beomgyu followed Jungkook all the way to the Jun Corporation. The efficiency of the company's staff and the atmosphere matched the high standards of the corporation.

Seeing how the company operated in an orderly manner and how the employees respected Jungkook from the bottom of their hearts, Beomgyu looked at Jungkook in admiration. This person didn't look much older than him, yet he could control such a large corporation.

In front of an iron-fisted person like Jungkook, for the first time, Young Master Xia felt like he was still a child. He felt a little defeated.

"Young Master."

Lin Jing was already waiting outside the CEO's office on the 100th floor.

"Okay, let's finish the proposal we didn't finish last night."

Jungkook stopped in his tracks and looked at Beomgyu. "Arrange a seat for him in the finance department."

As the leader of the Jun Corporation and the one who had supreme power, he was extremely scrupulous in separating public from private interests and only appointed talents on their merit. This was also the reason that the Jun Corporation was getting stronger.

It was the first time he had planted connections in the corporation. Lin Jing looked at Beomgyu's denim jacket and ripped pants, as well as his innocent eyes. He raised his eyebrows. This Beomgyu didn't seem like a reliable person.

However, Special Assistant Lin was indeed a special assistant. He took only 0.01 seconds to react and brought Beomgyu to the finance department with his usual facial expression.

"My name is Lin Jing, I'm the special assistant here. What's your name, sir?" Lin Jing revealed a standard but warm and friendly smile.

"Hello, hello. My name is Xia Beomgyu." Beomgyu was still processing the fact that he was going to enter the finance department of the Jun Corporation.

'What happened? Why am I working here? This shouldn't be. I don't know anything about finance!'

A strange look flashed across Lin Jing's eyes. 'Xia Beomgyu? As in Xia Lalisa's younger brother?'