Chapter 62: Entering the Jun Corporation

"Xia Lalisa?!"

From a nurse Han Yuan managed to climb and cling to a man who could be considered wealthy like Father Xia, Han Yuan had long been capable of observing people's expressions.

At that moment, she acutely sensed pressure from Lisa, who was standing at the door. That pair of cold eyes seemed to see through everything, making her feel guilty for no reason.

"Tell me what you want."

Lisa slowly walked in, her high heels clicking on the floor, breaking down Han Yuan's mental defences.

"Xia Lisa, why are you putting on an act for me?" Han Yuan pulled herself together, no longer as gentle as she usually was in front of Father Xia. "Just because of that lousy drama of yours, your father invested money and was tricked into going bankrupt. How dare you still have the cheek to sit on your Madam Jun's throne steadily?"

Hearing Han Yuan's words, Lisa recalled that the original owner of the body had once been persuaded by her friends in the industry to take on a sci-fi film. The essence of a sci-fi film was its special effects. Hence, the initial investment requirements were especially high.

Under the persuasion of her good friend, Lisa went back to beg Father Xia. The agent of the film company also listed a very generous investment return. With the guarantee of her celebrity friends, the various persuasion from the film company, and the fact that the original owner of the body had been begging Father Xia.

In the end, Father Xia still took out a large portion of the company's cash flow.

In the end, the film and television company turned out to be a skincare company that had lost all its investment funds after collating the funds. The sci-fi film could not be filmed and there was no return. In addition, the situation in the country was not good, and the Xia family's funds chain had completely broken.

When Lisa recalled this memory, she felt a dull pain in her heart, as if it was a natural reaction left behind by the original owner of the body.

"Don't think you can hide from me just because you don't speak." Han Yuan grew bolder as she watched Lisa sit calmly on the chair and not make a sound.

"Then what do you want?"

Lisa finally spoke. Her clear voice carried an indescribable dignity.

"Didn't you marry the eldest young master of the Jun family?" Speaking of Jun Jungkook, Han Yuan's tone was filled with mockery and a hint of jealousy.

"It's a piece of cake for him to help the Xia family. Can't you go and beg him? At the very least, you have a son. Get your son to beg him."

A cold glint flashed across Lisa's eyes when she heard Han Yuan mention Haru.

"And then?" Lisa quietly listened to Han Yuan before asking.

Han Yuan was stunned. Then? Then what?

"Then, I might be completely abandoned by the Jun family and never see my son again. Then, you can bring your child and enjoy everything in the Xia family, right?"

Lisa casually pointed out Han Yuan's secret intentions.

"Why would you say that?" Han Yuan smiled awkwardly. "After all, you're the Xia family's daughter. How could we not care about you?"

The corners of Lisa's lips curled up. Father Xia had gone to check the child's gender early on. Han Yuan was pregnant with a boy.

Father Xia was a soft person. Han Yuan had been pestering him day and night, and she was pregnant with a boy child.