Chapter 49: Contract

After leaving the manor, Bo Xiao received a few calls. They were all from those who had heard that he was back, so they wanted to ask Bo Xiao out for drinks and dancing.

If it was in the past, Bo Xiao would have definitely joined the fun without a second thought. Although he had never said anything, he was actually quite envious of Jungkook and the rest's state just now.

Bo Xiao, who had always been a bachelor and upheld his stance, actually had some thoughts of settling down when he looked back at the warm lights in the manor.

Lisa's feet had recovered a lot, and Haru had insisted on sleeping with her.

"Mommy, I want to sleep with you."

"Don't you have Daddy accompanying you?" Lisa was amused by Haru's expression.

"Daddy is helping me chase away the little monsters. I'm not afraid of the little monsters anymore. I'm a little man."

....

Jungkook glanced at his biological son, who had turned him into a human tool.

Haru wanted to continue speaking, but Jungkook dragged him away.

"We'll talk about it in two days when her foot is better."

Haru struggled symbolically for a while but gave up when he realized that his little arm could not win Jungkook's big arm.

After a period of rest, Lisa's feet could finally move without worry.

After lying in bed for so many days, it still felt unreal to finally step on solid ground.

"Lisa, I'm waiting for you at Qian Xiu's office. We agreed to meet at ten o'clock. Don't be late!"

Chen Yun was very cautious about Lisa's first true endorsement, and he repeatedly reminded her.

"Alright."

After hanging up the phone, Lisa started to change.

For the past few days, whenever she was at home, she would just wear a simple dress. Now that she could finally go out, Lisa chose a brief but not simple outfit.

Downstairs, Jungkook and Haru were sitting on the sofa waiting for Lisa.

Knowing that Lisa was going to work today, Haru pulled Jungkook over to send her off. Jungkook glared at his son coldly, but in the end, he did not go to the office early. Instead, he sat on the sofa with Haru and waited for someone.

"Wow, Mommy, you're so beautiful!"

Jungkook, who was reading the finance newspaper, looked up.

Lisa, who was strolling down the stairs, was wearing a light blue windbreaker. The natural tightness at her waist made her look slender and delicate.

Lisa, who had been bare-faced for the past few days, had put on makeup today, which was rare. Her already stunning facial features were enhanced by the makeup, making her look even more alluring. Her brows were furrowed like the mountains in spring, and her eyes were wrinkled like the autumn waters. Her face was thin and her waist was slender, elegant, and peerlessly beautiful.

"I'm ready. Let's go." Lisa smiled at Haru with her bright eyes and white teeth.

"Daddy, let's go." Haru tugged at Jungkook, who finally came to his senses.

"Okay, let's go."

The car drove Haru to the kindergarten, leaving Jungkook and Lisa alone in silence.

Chen Yun stood at the door and kept looking around.

However, he saw a luxury car that he might not be able to afford even if he worked for ten lifetimes slowly approaching.