Kinn calls Vegas sign him to handle Pete rush toward his room for finding his Porsche.

.

In Kinnporsche's Room!

Luke smirk seeing his condition come on him. Porsche is feeling disgusted by him trying to free himself.

Porsche: (shouting) Luke!! Leave me.

He hold his hand hold his arms torn his jacket and shirt from shoulders make him shocked. He crying badly in fear. Luke is laughing seeing this.

Porsche: (crying) Luke!! Please leave me. Please let me go.

Luke is not listening anything torn his other side shirts's shoulders. Porsche crying badly in fear pleading him to leave him but he is not paying heed to his crying. His eyes are burning in lust.

He hold his pant's button start unbuttoning it slowly slowly.

He about to remove it from him but before him someone break door. He become shocked seeing Kinn in room.

His eyes become dark in anger seeing the scenario. Porsche is crying badly pleading him to stop. His bleeding head is making bedsheets all red in his blood and saw his torn shirt and Luke hand on Porsche's pant. He dangerously see Luke.....

Porsche who feel nothing open eyes see Kinn who is on door start crying more badly calling his name. His tears adding more fuel to his anger.

He run toward Luke hold him through collars punch him hard on his cheeks make it bleed with the intensity of his punch he fall on floor. Porsche immediately get up from bed hug Kinn tightly crying badly in his arm. His crying making him more angry. He remove his coat and cover Porsche, set his clothes properly, wrap arm around him.

All family members also come shocked seeing Porsche 's condition. Path is trying to take Porsche but Porsche is not ready to leave Kinn crying miserably in his arm. Kinn caress his back to calm him still gazing at Luke angrily break hug kiss on his forehead give him to Path. Porsche hug him crying.

He drag Luke up holding his collars punch him hard on his stomach. He scream in pain by his hard punch. He beating him hardly and brutally. Porsche 's crying adding fuel in his anger. He is beating him mercilessly.

Kinn: (angrily shouts) How dare you to touch my Porsche? how dare you to try to take advantage of his memory loss? How dare you to tried to touch my wife ?

Porsche who is crying suddenly become shocked hearing Kinn 's words.

He beating Luke angrily mercilessly , his crying face coming in front his eyes which making him more wild.

Kinn : (angrily shouts) Porsche is not only mine wife. He is mine life and you did grave sin of trying to touch my wife with your filthy hand..... (beating him mercilessly, Luke become semi unconscious by his merciless beating his body bleeding badly But Kinn not ready to leave him).... Today I will kill you bastard. I didn't knew you will stoop this much low for your obsession. You don't have right of living..... (beating him hard and brutally). Today you will die Luke..... (hold knife from table about to stab him).....

Porsche: (shocked) I am your wife?

Kinn come in sense hearing Porsche's words. He see Porsche who is looking at him all shocked. He realized what he said in heat of moment but now he made mind of telling him everything.

Kinn : Yes Porsche! I am your husband not he! You are mine wife and the baby which is in your womb is mine baby. It's our love symbol.....(shouts make him shocked).

Porsche: (shocked) what?

Kinn: Yes Porsche!! You are mine wife. If you are not believing just looks around. You will come to know everything.