𝐍 • 𝟎𝟏

𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐈𝐀 • 𝐎𝐍𝐄 :

𝗔𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗗𝗲𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗵𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀

"he can't love you like i love you, baby you know it too," i sang along with Jagged Edge as i cleaned my bathroom

"he can't love you like i love you, baby you know it too," i sang along with Jagged Edge as i cleaned my bathroom. i was officially done moving in my first apartment and i was overly excited and proud of myself.

it took me some time to get to where i am, and there is so much more i have to accomplish but as of right now, i'm happy with what i have.

the sound of the TV from inside my room got louder which threw my train of thought off. "Dee... piss me off and turn that shit up somo!" i raised my voice. i then heard the TV turn down.

at times he could be so inconsiderate about the small things but he was always there, he allowed me to express myself to him which would help me from feeling so crazy. he always kept me from overthinking and reassured me.

i've had many failed relationships before Dee but when i turned 18, he showed me there was so much more to being in relationships than just the shit i was dealing with. we've been together for two years and he has helped me so much–especially with all i go through.

once i was finished with the bathroom, i washed my hands and dried them, cut off the light and left into my room. "baby come 'ere" Dee's voice echoed throughout the room.

"yes love?" i answered sitting the things down before heading over to him. i straddled his lap and pecked his forehead.

"i'm so proud of you mama, two and a half years later and look where you at. yo own place and its all furnished and shi, and you got yo own car. i gots to applaud you fa doin yo shit ma."

i wrapped my arms around his neck and tightly hugged him before pecking his lips. "you gone make me cry," i mumbled feeling the waterworks coming.

it is very rare for me to hear an "i'm proud of you" and it meant so much coming from Dee. hell, i only heard that from my brother, auntie, and father.

"nah don't cry baby, you deserve everything coming to you in life. doing all this shit and having to take care of somebody, you da goat ma."

i smiled before licking my lips. tapping his thigh, i said, "come up out dese.. i want you."

"aht aht mama, we got somewhere to be," he spoke as he stood up with me on his lap. i frowned and dropped my legs although he still held on to me.