"Get the blade!" Eclipse ordered. They directed their attention to Melina's Other Half, barely holding back a scowl. "And you, why are your subjects being unhelpful?"

Just as Eclipse stated, the Gloam-Eyed Queen's followers weren't attacking Malenia, Amon, or Zaki with the same fervency as the followers of Godwyn or Eclipse were. The woman met Eclipse's gaze evenly. "If we both stay fixated on (Y/n)'s divinity, then any of them may perish. I don't care much for Miquella's shards or his sister, but (Y/n) brought them this far, so they will not become casualties due to incompetence."

Eclipse said nothing, still thoroughly annoyed by the woman's excuses. Her loyalty was in question, but at the moment, they didn't care to press her very far. If they retrieved the rest of the Darkness, they'd take her abilities easily whether she agreed to it.

With a sudden focus on Legacy, the battlefield shifted.

Hands groped and clawed at Legacy, but instead of fighting them, (Y/n) smiled and released his beloved weapon. The Shadows bubbled and shifted, with Eclipse appearing in the spot of the Shadow an instant later.

If such an easy and perfect opportunity appeared, they'd be a fool to watch from afar carefully. They needed to obtain the abilities, and they'd do it quickly and efficiently.

Without words or hesitation, Eclipse took the dagger and plunged it into their chest. They began to feel the power flow into them, and they let out a sigh of relief. Even amid the intense battlefield, their sole focus on the power they wished to gain pushed everything from their mind.

Perhaps that's why they fell for an incredibly simplistic trick.

The grip of Legacy was tethered to (Y/n)'s hand by the Umbral Robes, and as the divinity of the Shadow Sovereign flowed into their body, (Y/n)'s essence was also being strung along.

(Y/n) grinned, "If I can't face you all at once, then we'll try a one-on-one, eh? Let's see what you've got, Eclipse."

Eclipse tried to pull apart the Umbral Robes, forcing their quickly heightening power through the Umbral Robes to destroy them at their most basic level. However, in their frantic mindset, they thought the robes were just made up of Destined Death, missing the souls that gave the robes its sentience and regenerative abilities.

In turn, they only empowered the Umbral Robes and (Y/n) was pulled in faster. "D-Damn it! You...!"

Before Eclipse could finish their words, (Y/n) converged with Eclipse. As the Two Shadow Sovereigns clashed, their divinity came together, and a black hole of raw power swallowed them both up and left nothing behind.

A wave of confusion ran over the Shadow Army, with one of their figureheads gone. While the Gloam-Eyed Queen could easily step into the void left behind, she did no such thing.

Malenia watched as the Gloam-eyed Queen lightly bowed her head in acknowledgement. The Godskin Apostles and the Blackflame Monks suddenly began to attack their comrades. While the immortality-destroying powers of Destined Death didn't quite work on beings formed of Destined Death, they were effective enough combatants to immediately start shifting the tide of the battle, step by step.

Malenia scanned the scene, noting the extra layer of Fia had compared to even Godwyn's form. While the fallen demigod was covered in Destined Death, it wasn't being used for anything. Rather, it was all very clearly being funneled towards Fia.

'Godwyn is a quarter of the power, but Fia is the one who directs it all to Eclipse. If we remove Fia from the picture, Eclipse won't have as much power to draw from. If there's even a slight chance that'll help (Y/n) out, we need to go for it,' Malenia noted as she cut a Shadow Golem into ribbons. She glanced at Amon and Zaki, but the two were preoccupied with Devin and Darian, respectively.