Extra #4

Requested by Astraykitty

--------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Third person
Pov

      “I said no, now piss off bunny.”

Lee Minho pouted, sinking deeper into the water. Miso is being bitchy again, she wouldn't adhere to the taller's requests and would snap at him whenever he tried pushing the matter further. The black hair grinned mischievously when a light bulb appeared above his head, swimming out of the pool.

“Don't fuck with me, Miso,” He scrawled, walking over to where the brunette sat. The black haired picked up a towel, rubbing his disheveled hair dry, bits of water drizzling down his wet torso. “That was an order, not a request.”

Miso scoffed at what he insinuated, looking away from his body. “What is it that you want?”

Minho huffed, crossing his arms. “For you to swim with me so we can make out in the water,” a smug expression smeared on his face. “Please?”

“You're really infuriating, Minho,” Miso sighed. “But it's still a no.”

“Well, I guess we're doing it this way then.”

“What wa- OH MY GOD, PUT ME DOWN YOU HAG!” Miso yelled, trying to get away from his grasp, but the older wouldn't budge. He carried her in a bridal style, ignoring the profanities she screamed at him.

Minho looked down at Miso, grinning. “Any last words, Jagi?”

“I hate you-” Miso scowled, yelling again when Minho dumped her into the pool, holding her breath the deeper she sank into the water. The brunette resurfaced, panting loudly, her entire body soaked and hair sticking on her face, she blinked frantically, searching for who was behind this. “You!” she sneered at the smiling Minho, who waved at her, an innocent look on his face.

“Isn't the water great?” he asked, still cheery from his achievement.

Miso glared at him. “I'm gonna run you over with my car!”

“You're so sweet, I could eat you.” Minho swam closer to the fuming girl, lightly biting her cheek (face cheek, you dirty minded rhino 😒)

“You don't mean that in an innocent way, right?” Miso scoffed, tilting her head a bit, giving the taller more access to nibble on her collarbone.

Minho looked up, eyes gleaming. “Not in the slightest.”

--------------• ° -💜- ° •--------------

At this point I'm just writing them unholy moments

But the readers wants
So me writes

And no smut
I don't feel comfortable writing that, um, so no.

Moving on, question of the day;
What's your favourite place to hangout?

(Pls note that no discriminating on someone's opinion or else your comment WILL be removed.)

Thank you!

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛