Extra #3

Requested by BlackLily_17
And
chuporangporanglino

-----------• ° -💙💜- ° •-------------

Third person
Pov

      “Its so funny cause they still hate you.”

Miso glared at Minho. She was very disappointed that his cat were still pretty snubby towards her and his cheeky reaction to it made it even worse. With a furious pout, the brunette huffed, crossing her arms. She was upset for two reasons, one; They had drifted away from the actual reason why she was there and two; he was showering all his love to the kitty trio.

“Its funny, cause I'm leaving.”

“Hey,” The taller pulled her back, placing his chin on her shoulder, still grinning maddeningly at how infuriated she looked. “Don't tell me you're jealous of cats?”

“Yes, Lee Minho,” Miso seethed, trying to get the clingy kitty off her, but all her attempts proved to be futile when he tightened the hug. “I am in fact, very jealous of those little cats that you seem to only notice!” she rolled her eyes, attempting to step on him.

The black haired chuckled. “Jealous Miso is adorable,” He rested his cheek on her shoulder. “I just wanna pinch your cheeks. Ass cheeks, in case you're curious.”

“Get away from me,” Miso's face burned crimson. Oh she wasn't used to his random flirts and probably wouldn't. He tend to be all soft but suddenly switched to nonsense blabbering Minho. “I don't want Sungie to see us like this!”

“What's wrong with it?” Minho pouted. “He's not coming anytime soon, we still have like an hour.”

“Hmm,” Miso hummed lowly. For the first time in forever, Minho was right, they hadn't even made the popcorn for the movie night they had planned. “Can we start making the popcorn now?”

“We? What do you mean we?” Minho finally broke the hug, stepping away from the befuddled brunette. “I'm doing it alone, you're a distraction.”

“But-”

“But, if you kiss me, I might let you help out.”

“Crazy motherfucker!”

“Hey, this offer is limited edi-” Minho's rambling was cut off by Miso lips, inviting him in soft kiss which quickly turned hungry, she let her hand roam under his shirt, eliciting low moans from the taller. Driving by ecstasy, he pulled her closer to him, feeling their kiss.

“Hey Hyung, I can't wait for- OH MY, I'M SORRY!” Jisung yelled, running out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

Miso shot Minho– who had a busted grin on– a furious glare. “I warned you!”

--------------• ° -💙💜- ° •--------------

Now Lily and chuporang I hope it was okay to merge both your request

Anyways question of the day;
What's your favourite country?

(Pls note that no discriminating on someone's opinion or else your comment WILL be removed.)

Thank you!

Moving on, hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙💜