chapter 36

Shiv's POV

What have I done with my princess, I believed that Diksha but never believe my own blood why ?
Avika jaan pleas forgive me for my sin please I destroyed our princess' life with my own hand, she'll hate me forever but I deserve this I know .
I remember when she was 8 eight months old and was crying.

Flashback

8 months old Shivika was crying in evining in her crib inside Vidhan's room, right now Vidhan is out for his coaching so no one was here for this little soul to make her calm down .
Shiv just came from office and saw hear her crying loudly with heavy steps he came there and saw her alone crying.
His heart was saying go pick her and make her calm down but didn't listen his heart, he was about to exist when he heard.

Shivika- da....dad..da... dadda........her voice was breaking because of continuous crying that was the first time she say anything.
Shiv heard it but didn't turn one tear escaped from his eyes too but he didn't uttered anything.

Shivika- d...dadda......she again called him but he didn't go there she again started crying, he was feeling pain too but don't want to accept it .
He saw Vidhan comeing there he instantly hide behind pillar Vidhan heard his sister crying from his room he throw his bag outside and run to her he picked her in his embrace and start cooing her.

Vidhan- bas bas meri jaan stop crying baccha .........after some time she slept in his embrace

Flashback end

That time I didn't pick our daughter jaan can you forgive me for that what I have done . When she was 4 years old and fell down

Flashback

A four year old Shivika was playing in the hall while other children were studying in their room, she was climbing up the stairs then climbing down from the stairs Preeti was making dinner, Shiv and Yuvraj were sitting in hall talking about works.
Shivika was coming down when her leg slip from the stairs and she fell down and started crying loudly her forehead was bleeding, Vidhan ran to his sister, everyone gathered around her expect Shiv he was standing a little far but expression was telling that he was worried for her. Yuvraj called the doctor already.

Vidhan- shhhh princess I'll call the doctor everything will be fine baccha.

Shivika- Bh..ai........da...dadda...cha...iye........she was crying hardly.

Vidhan- ok ok Pari don't cry.

Shivika- dadda........she called him loudly he turned around to stop himself.

Vidhan- dad please come there once........he ask him literary pleaded.

Without saying anything he left to his room but he can heard his daughter's painful cry .

At night when everyone slept he entered in Vidhan's room sneakily, he saw her sleeping beside Vidhan who was hugging her. Shiv noticed her banded forehead he caressed her head lovingly and kissed her forehead but without saying anything he left from there.

Flashback end

That day I didn't go to her she was in so much pain but I ignored it not only that there is so many incidents I hurt her brutally she will always hate me, I want to die but first I'll get her forgiveness.

In Aadya's room

She was sleeping Yugant Vidhan and Ruhi were sitting there , Ruhi's health wasn't good she was felling dizzy and nausea even she vomit four times from morning but she don't want to leave Aadya alone with anyone.
They informed Om and Parul they were coming there Siddhi and Ankur were coming too he was very furious after hearing about her health.