Not True

Your feet jerked one way and another, the lights to the pizzeria on, completely against protocol as you searched in panic trying to find the missing animatronic.

The puppet is stuck in it's box, it can't leave. It's bolted in. Thats what Henry said. Did he lie? The puppet had never moved like this, never.

Are you going insane?

The robots all stood frozen with the lights on, waiting to be turned on yet they weren't even on stage. You rushed passed Chica as you burst into the service room where you fixed Springtrap, but nothing. You whimpered, fearing not only you'd lose your job, but where in the hell the puppet went. You ran back out and stared, almost hoping that thing would come looking for you like the others. If it's moved, even though it was bolted, even after so long, then the lights won't stop that thing.
You were breaking so many rules now; Turing the lights on after hours, leaving the office, touching rooms and places you really shouldn't, oh the list grows.

But you needed to find it, that animatronic. You don't know what it does during showtime, you don't know how it works or anything. It's a mystery to you. Henry briefly mentions how it's normally out of order as well, so why would it move?
You pondered, head throbbing with frustration and fear.
Mangle moves, but Mangle isn't exactly out of order.
Then how?
Have you truly lost your mind? Is this another trick? Another game your brain is playing?

"Help me... "

Your eyes blinked, body beginning to shake from being overwhelmed.
That voice sounds familiar.. Did you.. Fall asleep?

"Please..... "
No.. This isn't a dream, not a nightmare. What is this?
You stared at the robots in the main room. Bonnie stood between a bunch of party design cloth covered tables, Freddy on stage, and Chica elsewhere. This felt so unreal. Are you going insane? Springtrap, the nightmare, Henry, it all feels so fucked. What a joke.
"Help me.. " It called again, a girls voice becoming more clear.

You don't know what to do. Youre standing here, idle, lost, confused and probably crazy.
But curiosity also stood beside you.
What more could you lose by answering...?

Whatever hell of a curios drive lead you to find your current robot boyfriend was begging you to call back, to find this child that yearned for your attention at four in the morning.
So you answered.

"Hello? Little girl? "

"There isn't much time.. Please... " You felt a knot in your stomach.

"Can I h-help? " You asked, calling out into the empty diner. This felt stupid yet so damn right.
Come on... Answer, little girl.

... Silence.

You sighed, body growing limp. It wasn't real. Was this a relief?

"Follow me. " The girl whispered in your ear. You felt the hot breath, the touch of little fingers on your cheek, but when you snapped your neck to look there was nothing. But you went. You went across the room like a mindless drone listened to the whispers of nothingness. "Follow me, please.. " It beckoned. You obeyed, creeping down the hallways still lit by your panicked filled search. If you don't get fired for this, youre the luckiest employee ever.

Your shoes rubbed against the shiny floor, eyes gazing into the darkness of an unlit hallway.

Parts and Service...

"Help me.. "

Your stomach twisted, aching.

You went in.